chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
checked your file nothing wrong with it,you go downstairs have scene with family,just read dialogues,when you arrive school door you get message go chinatown for package,also went to Jet and she said no more lessons but will pay you,just DON'T click on the working icon,keep playing game,since you just started gonna send you file you gonna need goes www/img/faces. Also a link for 2 more files they go www/data/ overwrite/ https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-81-beggar-of-net.30576/page-786#post-4607337

Reactions: Greenraiser

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
checked your file nothing wrong with it,you go downstairs have scene with family,just read dialogues,when you arrive school door you get message go chinatown for package,also went to Jet and she said no more lessons but will pay you,just DON'T click on the working icon,keep playing game,since you just started gonna send you file you gonna need goes www/img/faces. Also a link for 2 more files they go www/data/ overwrite/ https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-81-beggar-of-net.30576/page-786#post-4607337
But when i pick up the package and go to the hornet at night Jet is in front of the door has some dialogue about finishing the lessons and i can't enter the hornet because she is in the way.

Pitshruss

Feb 18, 2020
www/img/faces both files go faces folder,you gonna get that Peter error too,thats why I send it too and further ahead in game theres a scene where mc has to take shower and circle isn't there same happens to laura,to fix that go here and download those 2 files they both go in Data folder www/data https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-81-beggar-of-net.30576/page-786#post-4607337
i downloaded the 2 rar files and paste them on www/img/faces, am i right? because it didnt work , the same bug

Kerelian

Feb 27, 2018
I picked up both packages for Sopie/MsTaylor but can't give them to her, MC always says no. Is there a fix for that ?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for the Reply, Please share the new version link..
Joiplay - it's only support exe format but played in android platforms, it's correct brother.
The new version is already posted.
Joiplay only supports "exe" because it is an emulator. You download it from the google store or another and use the MAIN game on OP or the compressed version with it. You can backup and share saves,install mods, bugfixes etc

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Before going on a date with Rachel, do I have to complete a quest or call her at a certain time?
Whenever I call her she says 'No sorry I'm busy' and 'Yeah, yeah... Other day, ok?'

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
am not talking about map 001 and 003, i m talking about the peter.rpgmvp and sfighters1.rpgmvp, tryed to put them on www/img/faces but noting happend
the bug says that the thing missing is an imag
am not talking about map 001 and 003, i m talking about the peter.rpgmvp and sfighters1.rpgmvp, tryed to put them on www/img/faces but noting happend
the bug says that the thing missing is an imag
my bad sent you for the bugs after

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I'm on Sandra's quest for Melissa right now and I just ran all over the city and cant find a single package. I know for sure she said one was next to a bench in Old Quarter and I cant even find that one despite running down every corner multiple times. Sorry had to .rar them so that F95 wouldnt complain.

• Wow
Reactions: chicho1958

pm2394

Jul 16, 2020
For card missions of sarah too watch the dance and everything, do i need to download an incest patch?
because as i played the game the sequences were were not shown.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
For card missions of sarah too watch the dance and everything, do i need to download an incest patch?
because as i played the game the sequences were were not shown.
Same happen to me,but doesn't bother me seem them too many times already

Reactions: pm2394

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm on Sandra's quest for Melissa right now and I just ran all over the city and cant find a single package. I know for sure she said one was next to a bench in Old Quarter and I cant even find that one despite running down every corner multiple times. Sorry had to .rar them so that F95 wouldnt complain.
Made my day,thought was getting boring.You have to talk to some guys with white t-shirt they just standing there not look for boxes or anything,there's 4 of them did them and feed some cats on the way but realized was your game don't want spoil it,so just look those 4 guys with white t shirt in those 4 towns and return to melisa at school left side

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
my bad sent you for the bugs after
nothing happen because you were missing those files,if you had those files would've said overwrite like when you put those 2 maps in data it said overwrite.Check if it says anything whe you get to that scene,if it does just send me save and I'll pass tht point

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Made my day,thought was getting boring.You have to talk to some guys with white t-shirt they just standing there not look for boxes or anything,there's 4 of them did them and feed some cats on the way but realized was your game don't want spoil it,so just look those 4 guys with white t shirt in those 4 towns and return to melisa at school left side
ty so much, no way to skip the side quests in this game like the last one so I didnt want to continue until I figured it out.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes