chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I like how BoN picked Messi goal vs Real Madrid in that football/soccer game where mc watched with his dad. I'm a big fan of Messi
I was living in Spain when messi played his first game with Barcelona,best player in the world,was also there when Maradona signed for Barsa too and Johan Cryff the trainer,a lot good players and I liked more soccer back in the days than now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incest games fan

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So i have a little question, i finished the training with Jet, but then she gives me a job, and it says #5 Old Town and #3 Downtown South, but i don't have anything to do in either of these places, it's been a couple of ingame days and nothing, and i visited these places in different times of the day and still nothing, can anyone help me?
Those misiones are bugged only thing I can do is remove that quest so her quests are available.I have save in her first mision if you need or send me save and I'll remove that quest

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok could someone explain to me who Natalie is, isn't Nadine the one you find in ChinaTown pub? or did her name change or something..?
Probally me never remember name :) I just knew it started with an N and Natalie sounded more like her because thought Nadine was the arabic girl :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I cant play this version, im stuck at the playground on the very first time out alone. When I go back to the door to reenter school a menu pops up with yes/no and no matter what I press it just keeps popping up in an infinite loop.
send me your save,I'll save inside and check variables

casita

Nov 21, 2020
If you played the game so far,you know,I know and probably 99% of the players know that there's gotta to be a payback. We don't want more side quests we want payback time and Bon wants to add some cage fights too we ain't gonna complain and to top it off if he wants to add some more girls to bang you know forum getting packed,not enough pussy for all of us :)
the pussy fights in which version of the game is that because in 8.1 is not that or am I missing something to play the fights?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Any body help joanna dj night stuck help
click w or R1(if using controller) and click bugfix image stuck,try that or send me save I'll pass you that scene but if I recall scene is long, you bang her and all. but if I pass that scene for you I'm the one banging her,if you can live with that send me save :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
the pussy fights in which version of the game is that because in 8.1 is not that or am I missing something to play the fights?
It's only a scene in the game,there's 3 or 4 fights and you bet,that's why they need amke it mini game or something,is not that I'm tired banging all the girls but a little blood and break some bones and then getting to bang the opponents bet don't sound too bad :)

Reactions: casita

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I really can't understand why it is so difficult for so many Spanish and Portuguese native speakers - 99,99% from South America - the simple notion that YOU MUST use English.

Here and everywhere (just check Youtube). What's the fucking wrong with you?
Maybe because they made the game in 2 versions? Where are people suppose to go if we can't help them. I understand if people complain but no one is saying anything,we just trying help,but next time I'll tell them to message me instead putting it in forum.

casita

Nov 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "chicho1958, publicación: 4647434, miembro: 2271548"]
Es solo una escena en el juego, hay 3 o 4 peleas y puedes apostar, por eso necesitan un mini juego o algo así, no es que esté cansado de golpear a todas las chicas sino un poco de sangre y romper algunos huesos y luego conseguir golpear la apuesta de los oponentes no suena tan mal :)
[/ CITAR]
otra cosa ayer me areglaste lo de morgan pero sigo con el problema de las citas cuando llamo a brenda oa sandra me sale ta-lisa y me dice que la llame despues de las 17 pero yo quiero ir de cita con brendo o sandra y no me deja
1606711475190.png 1606711523973.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think I already deleted the game, it froze up the second time you go to the playground. The first time is when you go to the bathroom and the second is the first time that you can walk around freely.
I have saves just about anywhere,just tell me how far in game are you,my saves have all done to that point

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Even on Saturday night joanna still stuck in dance flore
Saw your game,trying trigger Joannas dance but not triggering,you sure is her and not Sarah's dance when you give her card,because I see your 2 quests and 1 is give her card and other talk Jason in recess

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I have saves just about anywhere,just tell me how far in game are you,my saves have all done to that point
I was up to after the first gym class, I think I was supposed to talk to the teacher to end recess instead of the door so i'm going to redownload and try again.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I was up to after the first gym class, I think I was supposed to talk to the teacher to end recess instead of the door so i'm going to redownload and try again.
No need to talk to anyone in recess unless school quest says so,and if you don't have anyone to talk just bang the lady you saved(1st girl left) she'll give you freebees in recess :) If you use symphony of the night mod has teleport and other stuff,nut you can teleport back to school and change time and lots more stuff,I use it and another one,so I can see variables and get items

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "chicho1958, publicación: 4647434, miembro: 2271548"]
Es solo una escena en el juego, hay 3 o 4 peleas y puedes apostar, por eso necesitan un mini juego o algo así, no es que esté cansado de golpear a todas las chicas sino un poco de sangre y romper algunos huesos y luego conseguir golpear la apuesta de los oponentes no suena tan mal :)
[/ CITAR]
otra cosa ayer me areglaste lo de morgan pero sigo con el problema de las citas cuando llamo a brenda oa sandra me sale ta-lisa y me dice que la llame despues de las 17 pero yo quiero ir de cita con brendo o sandra y no me deja
View attachment 922091 View attachment 922092
Las unicas chicas para citas son Carol,Daisy,Beth y Allison
The only girls for dates are Carol,Daisy,Beth,Allison

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
No need to talk to anyone in recess unless school quest says so,and if you don't have anyone to talk just bang the lady you saved(1st girl left) she'll give you freebees in recess :) If you use symphony of the night mod has teleport and other stuff,nut you can teleport back to school and change time and lots more stuff,I use it and another one,so I can see variables and get items
Thanks

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes