regiebomber

Apr 8, 2018
To bypass this bug, go into your item menu >> essential menu >> phone, then exit and the circle should show

OR

Use the bugfixed I attached. Just reload save and redo the scene with Laura seeing MC in Bed and you should be able to see the shower scene.

Copy to your game directory.
what foldee should i put this in bro?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
YOW! WHAT AN MVP! THANKS BRO!
Not me see link name who posted,Symphony of the night,so if you ever see him around(he is here a lot) give him a like to appreciate was he does for us,he fixed last update bugs too before Bon,he's the MVP i'm just the guy in the stands drinking a cold one :)

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Everyone who says Christian deserves Sarita Miller are really mentally disabled. What kind of brother letting their sister get fucked by someone like him

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Everyone who says Christian deserves Sarita Miller are really mentally disabled. What kind of brother letting their sister get fucked by someone like him
If you played the game so far,you know,I know and probably 99% of the players know that there's gotta to be a payback. We don't want more side quests we want payback time and Bon wants to add some cage fights too we ain't gonna complain and to top it off if he wants to add some more girls to bang you know forum getting packed,not enough pussy for all of us :)

Reactions: casita

LustNull

Feb 3, 2020
So i have a little question, i finished the training with Jet, but then she gives me a job, and it says #5 Old Town and #3 Downtown South, but i don't have anything to do in either of these places, it's been a couple of ingame days and nothing, and i visited these places in different times of the day and still nothing, can anyone help me?
go to pub hornet at night

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I cant play this version, im stuck at the playground on the very first time out alone. When I go back to the door to reenter school a menu pops up with yes/no and no matter what I press it just keeps popping up in an infinite loop.

• Thinking Face

Black mask

Nov 14, 2019
I cant play this version, im stuck at the playground on the very first time out alone. When I go back to the door to reenter school a menu pops up with yes/no and no matter what I press it just keeps popping up in an infinite loop.
Are you talking about when soccer coach ask you are you good at soccer

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
Ok could someone explain to me who Natalie is, isn't Nadine the one you find in ChinaTown pub? or did her name change or something..?

• Thinking Face
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes