chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok, here's my save. Morgan's quest, where is Lil Pop's house? How do you complete this quest yourself?))
View attachment 921349
gimme 1-2 minutes have to check your game,wanna see if you finished it or you just stuck there,morgan quest all done/babysitter bob all done,you had loop in morgan and bob doesn't show anything when you click fixed now,do daisy quests then after you done banging her 1m times go to beth house and do quests for 3 some

Last edited:
Reactions: Iluha

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
If you done all her classes,that happens,no need worry you got mechanic/hospital/babysitter jobs.I suggest you use Symphony of the night mod,has teleport and some other good stuff,teleport is gonna be your best friend unless you like walking a lot
thanks for the tip, btw hints are telling me to go to house pool in the morning for maria, i've done it multiples times and at different hours, but nothing triggers, do you have any idea of what i did wrong ?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks for the tip, btw hints are telling me to go to house pool in the morning for maria, i've done it multiples times and at different hours, but nothing triggers, do you have any idea of what i did wrong ?
that quest is for when you move out old house and go to new house,you got long way that quest was for last update,but keep asking if you stuck,we have good community here

Reactions: Jarul

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
that quest is for when you move out old house and go to new house,you got long way that quest was for last update,but keep asking if you stuck,we have good community here
In fact the issue i have is that i can't go further for school quest, it says focus on family, and when i look for family hints, there is pool for maria, and more packages for sarah, but i don't have any hints for sarah's packages, last scene i had was dancing on panties (and it says no content for amy and laura)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I actually did all side quests available for now, like Carol, Phil, Brenda, Ms. Taylor etc. But I got to a point where the game doesn't show me what to do in Book of Faces. It tells me to finish Jet's missions, and then says "focus on family" in Jet's profile. But I can never find Jet, or do anything with family.

I'll send you my save file.
With Jet you have to move on with story because she shoes up at necstor pub a couple times,till she tells you to stop by her,that's when the good stuff starts.I got save with her first mission but rather you do it and enjoy your game,for family thing just walk around your house see if any new scene or go to hornet pub look inside when you go out might trigger Jet quest or maybe she at door before you go in,i'll check your save

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
In fact the issue i have is that i can't go further for school quest, it says focus on family, and when i look for family hints, there is pool for maria, and more packages for sarah, but i don't have any hints for sarah's packages, last scene i had was dancing on panties (and it says no content for amy and laura)
those pics of family dont work only maria but you need move to new house,gonna check your save gimme a couple minutes

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
those pics of family dont work only maria but you need move to new house,gonna check your save gimme a couple minutes
nevermind i'm just dumb i forgot to check main quest, had to put my shoed at the entrance, i feel so dumb, everything's fine ^^ thanks for your time and sorry again !

Jun 18, 2020
The same problem I have

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
gimme 1-2 minutes have to check your game,wanna see if you finished it or you just stuck there,morgan quest all done/babysitter bob all done,you had loop in morgan and bob doesn't show anything when you click fixed now,do daisy quests then after you done banging her 1m times go to beth house and do quests for 3 some
Ok, respect to you, buddy) Really, hammer Daisy 1m. times ??o_O:LOL:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
checked your save,go into maria's pc,save is infront her pc,don't know what comes after that(not a spoiler) let me know if you stuck again,there's link in my signatures download those 2 files they go in data folder,you gonna get bug further in game with laura/mc shower thing.Also after you see maria/pc and you know what to do next,go to chinatown/pub and go to pole dance enjoy and give her $$$$ for me,tell her I can't make it tonight going out with Pam :) . chinatown/pub 9pm

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes