chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello after i move in the new house and get back from hospital , the game says you hear noises from pool , i go to pool get the scene with maria and then we drive to old house , but after i climb in my room i cant open the door for her . Hellpp!
it's back door,kitchen/pool if you still have issues send me save,you prob missing something.I remember doing something before but you know age,mind lapsus kinda forget things :whistle:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello, im using the full game and de main patch and still needed the peter image, im searching for the file to see if it works, thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: It worked so far, I have about 30 hours in the previous update but the game is so good that I play it every time two updates come out to revive it, although I never had those bugs until today.

Thanks man, it worked for me, eres un grande bro.
I assume after you used the MAIN patch it worked if I'm reading your post correctly (y)
The Main game v0.8.0 had some missing files. After you got the error, you used the wrong patch that is why it was asking for all kind of extra stuff.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
when i go to beth i can only have sex with her.
if you want see 3 some go threw gate,that's my game,was just making sure everything is done,all quests for main/school done pinky done,maria done, no virgens left :) make sure you a game saved in slot 24 then just put my save an over write.Yeah forgot quest starts there,pay attention to where you have to go,enjoy

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I assume after you used the MAIN patch it worked if I'm reading your post correctly (y)
The Main game had some missing files. After you got the error, you used the wrong patch that is why it was asking for all kind of extra stuff.
Had download full game again,that's what happens when you learn how to type and end up thinking you a dev and you realize you just dumb and fck up the game LOL. Yeah forgot ask,did you get to make fix for mc like laura? And full game has those 2 files missing no errors just shower. I wanted put or you put all 4 files in a winrar that way don't have to go picking them 1 by 1,give'm all 4 and less forum spam,so you have more time to work on your game(gotta give it publicity :) )

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Had download full game again,that's what happens when you learn how to type and end up thinking you a dev and you realize you just dumb and fck up the game LOL. Yeah forgot ask,did you get to make fix for mc like laura? And full game has those 2 files missing no errors just shower. I wanted put or you put all 4 files in a winrar that way don't have to go picking them 1 by 1,give'm all 4 and less forum spam,so you have more time to work on your game(gotta give it publicity :) )
Do you mean the shower where the sprite changes to MC and shows the Laura scene?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Send me the save for when MC has to bathe, or is it any time he has to bathe in old house?
was old house when mc helps laura with her game in mc's room and she falls asleep in his bed,you sent me the fix for laura was map 003 in data folder,but you didn't the one for mc,because I think you had do something for some else. Dam you gotta stop hanging around with me you starting to have those mind lapsus like me LOL

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
was old house when mc helps laura with her game in mc's room and she falls asleep in his bed,you sent me the fix for laura was map 003 in data folder,but you didn't the one for mc,because I think you had do something for some else. Dam you gotta stop hanging around with me you starting to have those mind lapsus like me LOL
Shower bug fixed and updated LINK
Was real busy, it slipped my mind. Fixed now and updated the post. Please link post if sharing to others and not as attachments

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You had to go threw back house,I left it there saved,push trash can close wall,the rest just easy

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

lokinn

Jan 1, 2020
You had to go threw back house,I left it there saved,push trash can close wall,the rest just easy
I did that , not there was the problem , i get into the house , go do the kitchen door but MC goes out and it keeps me in a loop going again in his room .
And when i try your save it says this on image.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I did that , not there was the problem , i get into the house , go do the kitchen door but MC goes out and it keeps me in a loop going again in his room .
Ah ok,gimme minute. Here inside house with maria,you have go to her room

Reactions: lokinn

casita

Nov 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "chicho1958, publicación: 4639060, miembro: 2271548"]
te lo miro, ahora te digo. El Morgan lo tenias jodido ya lo arregle y Bob, lo demas esta bien. Las chicas las llamas a las 9 pm,si las llamas antes te sale el Padre con la escopeta y te corre a tiros jajaja
[/ CITAR]
si,si pero cuando llamo a brenda o a sandra me sale ta-lisa y me dice que la llame despues de las 17 (lo bueno es que hablas español mi ingles es pesimo y uso el traductor de google que tampoco es muy bueno
1606631374994.png 1606631427213.png

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes