chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
let me just ask what ever evil comes towards my characters way will I be able to stop it
Whatever is coming is part of the game,but game ain't finished and payback is a bitch,you gonna get 2 ass whipping you ain't gonna forget and just gonna be asking every minute,'when's next update' . I feel same as you and after 326 years my bones still hurt from that beating,hope your young and can withstand whats coming,so enjoy game as much now,bang them all and have a will ready in case something goes wrong :D. If your family don't have money to bury you I got big back yard for a couple bucks I can dig a hole and throw you in :)

Reactions: Lord Levi

Picklessss

Nov 12, 2018
For all those missing images error etc. You guys really need to download the v0.8.1 patch update located at the compress post. It has the update and fixes for all those bugs. Seems you sorted it out though (y)
It broke it a bit in my case, everything was going well until I needed the image of "peter" and I installed the patch that you put in the COMPRESSED section but now it asks me for Shadow1, It happens when I open the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: I was already playing the v 0.81 when the game asked me 4 Peter.

Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
It broke it a bit in my case, everything was going well until I needed the image of "peter" and I installed the patch that you put in the COMPRESSED section but now it asks me for Shadow1, It happens when I open the game.

Same problem here. :(

Reactions: Picklessss

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Same problem here. :(

Are you using the main game at OP or the compress version?

Because to me (assuming), It looks like you are using the MAIN version of the game and tried to use the patch only meant for compressed version. The compressed with patch v0.8.1 can be played from start to finish without any missing images.

Try what chicho1958 posted below. If it still ask for another file, then you used the wrong patch and screwed up your files.

USED ONLY ONE BELOW:
Patch for
Patch for

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

www/img/system/ goes inside system folder

Reactions: PokeIssau

lokinn

Jan 1, 2020
Hello after i move in the new house and get back from hospital , the game says you hear noises from pool , i go to pool get the scene with maria and then we drive to old house , but after i climb in my room i cant open the door for her . Hellpp!

Reactions: chicho1958

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Hello after i move in the new house and get back from hospital , the game says you hear noises from pool , i go to pool get the scene with maria and then we drive to old house , but after i climb in my room i cant open the door for her . Hellpp!
upload your save, plus the files
config.rpgsave
global.rpgsave
to check

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
It's daisy/beth not shirley's,did game 3 times never encounter a 3some with her mom,for d/b go beth house after you done all her quests and make sure you have high relationship with both,you gonna need expensive stuff for dates and money,pussy cost a lot these days
when i go to beth i can only have sex with her.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Are you using the main game at OP or the compress version?

Because to me (assuming), It looks like you are using the MAIN version of the game and tried to use the patch only meant for compressed version. The compressed with patch v0.8.1 can be played from start to finish without any missing images.

Try what chicho1958 posted below. If it still ask for another file, then you used the wrong patch and screwed up your files.

USED ONLY ONE BELOW:
Patch for COMPRESS
Patch for Main
Hello, im using the full game and de main patch and still needed the peter image, im searching for the file to see if it works, thanks!

EDIT: It worked so far, I have about 30 hours in the previous update but the game is so good that I play it every time two updates come out to revive it, although I never had those bugs until today.

so far only 4 files are missing,started over no issues so far,gotta ask those guys getting those errors which version they using and if patched or re download whole game,i downloaded full game and didn't have to add anything.......so far :)
Thanks man, it worked for me, eres un grande bro.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
when i go to beth i can only have sex with her.
you need finish all beth and all daisy,if you just want see scene send me save,i'll save you time dating,banging and leave it to where quest for 3some start you do that.I'll just give them relationship points and advance their storyline or you cant wait because i was doing that to get that scene to save game for others

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes