chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
When I arrive at school gate, it shows that the school gate is closed, there's a girl behind the gate, how do I enter the school gate???
thats the lady that you saved and got kicked in the balls,that scene should've been auto as soon you click the gate,if you dont get it,send me your save,let me check it(right click save/winzip/winrar/attach file

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
School gate is closed At the start, any solution???
They saw you coming and you ain't going there to study,you want bang them all.School open 8-13,click on fb or school icon and ?,if still without any clue send me save,might have a bug

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do you trigge daisy and shirley's threesome ? i have the incest patch on.
It's daisy/beth not shirley's,did game 3 times never encounter a 3some with her mom,for d/b go beth house after you done all her quests and make sure you have high relationship with both,you gonna need expensive stuff for dates and money,pussy cost a lot these days

jdey4777

Mar 29, 2019
thats the lady that you saved and got kicked in the balls,that scene should've been auto as soon you click the gate,if you dont get it,send me your save,let me check it(right click save/winzip/winrar/attach file
I am stuck here, I am playing android, I can't get pass the gate, any solution???

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I can't do Nadine's 4am quest because im in the new house, is there anything I can do??
if you using cheat mod just change her variable to up that quest or send me save I'll fix it for you,but warning if she ask me to bang her not gonna reject her that's the price to pay :)

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes