Jun 18, 2020
Something not working for a lot people.I download full version from page 1 and only had shower bug with laura/mc (link to fix on my signature).I always download full version but keep last one in case something missing
I did what you said man. But after I finished the Nadine mission, the book of faces still don't work. It doesn't show me what to do anymore, I'm super lost. Is there a way I can fix this?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 921580
after enter maria room. Help me plz
did you downloaf full game from page 1 or just used a patch? If you used patch there's version 1 for compressed other for full game,try installing the other one,no need reinstall game again.If you using full game 0.8.1 you shouldn't have that error because thats what i'm using

Jun 18, 2020
ring bell
Sorry for bothering you bro, asking so many questions. o_O But I have another problem, when I try to pick Jet's item, it doesn't work because I had done that mission before, and I can't pick up again. Also I can't use the mouth gag on that woman.

Please, if you have your own save file close to that moment of the game, send it to me. Because I think mine won't work. Or if you have another solution. :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I really can't understand why it is so difficult for so many Spanish and Portuguese native speakers - 99,99% from South America - the simple notion that YOU MUST use English.

Here and everywhere (just check Youtube). What's the fucking wrong with you?

• Wow

lokinn

Jan 1, 2020
i'll send you a save after you get out,but need to ask a question for my poll are you using full version from page1,are you using compressed or are you using previous version and just installed the update.I'm using the full version from page 1 and only had minor bugs which Symphony of the night found fixes
Im using full version from page 1 + Incest Patch

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry for bothering you bro, asking so many questions. o_O But I have another problem, when I try to pick Jet's item, it doesn't work because I had done that mission before, and I can't pick up again. Also I can't use the mouth gag on that woman.

Please, if you have your own save file close to that moment of the game, send it to me. Because I think mine won't work. Or if you have another solution. :(
This is her 1st mission

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes