Black mask

Nov 14, 2019
After
Saw your game,trying trigger Joannas dance but not triggering,you sure is her and not Sarah's dance when you give her card,because I see your 2 quests and 1 is give her card and other talk Jason in recess
After giving card to sarah joanna event trigers but stuck at dance flore

Reactions: chicho1958

sashilia

Nov 23, 2017
Hi guys, i was doing the quest with Laura for her comic magazine,after he finished the work i went to downstairs where i met Maria and after that i supposed having a bath, but when i enter in the bathroom nothing happen. Anyone can help me?

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Hello Guys, I uninstall ( pc cheat android mod) 0.7.5 v android based game and install the new one 0.8.1, game starting smoothly but some bug's are occurred. Like that image loading error. Then I uninstall the game and reinstall but same problems... What can I do?? Please help me.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I finished training with Jet and now i am supposed to make deliveries for here but it doesn't work.
I got #3 High Neighbourhood west and #2 Downtown north but i can't do anything there.

• Thinking Face

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Hello Guys, I uninstall ( pc cheat android mod) 0.7.5 v android based game and install the new one 0.8.1, game starting smoothly but some bug's are occurred. Like that image loading error. Then I uninstall the game and reinstall but same problems... What can I do?? Please help me.
Scene : Amy's boyfriend and hooker f..k photo's share to Amy mobile.. Image loading error

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Scene : Amy's boyfriend and hooker f..k photo's share to Amy mobile.. Image loading error
Re-download the android port. You are using the old v0.8.1 version. This is fix in the update.

Note: NO support for android port, use Joiplay instead. Android port would only be updated when next major release it out and not multiple bug updates.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I really can't understand why it is so difficult for so many Spanish and Portuguese native speakers - 99,99% from South America - the simple notion that YOU MUST use English.

Here and everywhere (just check Youtube). What's the fucking wrong with you?
This is not entirely true. Number 5 of the rules allows different language once an English translation is also provided.
Which I saw some members doing. The members that dont then they are going against the rules and mods will eventually sort it out or warn them.

Maybe because they made the game in 2 versions? Where are people suppose to go if we can't help them. I understand if people complain but no one is saying anything,we just trying help,but next time I'll tell them to message me instead putting it in forum.
You can let them message you directly if you want, but it is not needed. Just remind them to include an English translation also as stated by the forum rules. I mean your the main person in this thread that helps everyone and I see nothing wrong with it. I honestly dont see why people are making a fuss over it when they are not helping anyone

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is not entirely true. Number 5 of the rules allows different language once an English translation is also provided.
Which I saw some members doing. The members that dont then they are going against the rules and mods will eventually sort it out or warn them.

You can let them message you directly if you want, but it is not needed. Just remind them to include an English translation also as stated by the forum rules. I mean your the main person in this thread that helps everyone and I see nothing wrong with it. I honestly dont see why people are making a fuss over it when they are not helping anyone
Well they delete all my posts in spanish,but atleast I found out who the rat is,just didn't want lower myself to his/her/it level.I have more education and values and respect other people no matter race,color,religion or WHERE they were born. He/she/it thinks he's above all. Only thing he/she/it gonna accomplish is to have people leave here and go somewhere else.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I just started the game, and i got this error
any help?

View attachment 922300
www/img/faces both files go faces folder,you gonna get that Peter error too,thats why I send it too and further ahead in game theres a scene where mc has to take shower and circle isn't there same happens to laura,to fix that go here and download those 2 files they both go in Data folder www/data https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-81-beggar-of-net.30576/page-786#post-4607337

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Well they delete all my posts in spanish,but atleast I found out who the rat is,just didn't want lower myself to his/her/it level.I have more education and values and respect other people no matter race,color,religion or WHERE they were born. He/she/it thinks he's above all. Only thing he/she/it gonna accomplish is to have people leave here and go somewhere else.
Yeah, they will delete once an English translation is not also provided. Why don't you create a Discord channel or heck, use mine if you want. Hope you find a way to help non-English speakers.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I finished training with Jet and now i am supposed to make deliveries for here but it doesn't work.
I got #3 High Neighbourhood west and #2 Downtown north but i can't do anything there.
Just another bug from Bon,all I can is remove that quest so it doesn't get in way of your missions,send me save

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi guys, i was doing the quest with Laura for her comic magazine,after he finished the work i went to downstairs where i met Maria and after that i supposed having a bath, but when i enter in the bathroom nothing happen. Anyone can help me?
go here download both files,they go www/data folder overwrite and bug fixed,credit goes to symphony of the night he made them,so give him a like when you see any his post https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-81-beggar-of-net.30576/page-786#post-4607337

Reactions: sashilia

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Re-download the android port. You are using the old v0.8.1 version. This is fix in the update.

Note: NO support for android port, use Joiplay instead. Android port would only be updated when next major release it out and not multiple bug updates.
Thanks for the Reply, Please share the new version link..
Joiplay - it's only support exe format but played in android platforms, it's correct brother.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes