chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
does it works on compressed version or do I have to download the whole game? . p.s am play with my phone so can't do anything if I need to decipher the images
Wait for Symphony of night see if he's gonna compress it,he's pretty busy with school,he's the one who knows more about android

Reactions: badi90

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
scenes regarding which characters?
i have downloaded the latest version so does it come with incest patch or do i have to download and install it seperately?
I'm using it and it's from version 0.8.1 don't know if it's gonna work,will soon find out started game again to check for bugs or missing files,already did mechanic and hospital jobs to get them over with(well hospital is like 70% still got 3 patients and the pill test thing

Reactions: pm2394

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks a lot!
I'm playing 8.1, does the attached file work in that version?
I don't play by phone don't want tell you do something that I don't know and can't tell if SOTN is gonna be around,but if you see any his posts he has discord channel,click link and leave message,he has it hooked with phone,might get a faster answer

pm2394

Jul 16, 2020
I'm using it and it's from version 0.8.1 don't know if it's gonna work,will soon find out started game again to check for bugs or missing files,already did mechanic and hospital jobs to get them over with(well hospital is like 70% still got 3 patients and the pill test thing
i have completed the hospital story with the patients and the pill but not with dean of the hospital.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i have completed the hospital story with the patients and the pill but not with dean of the hospital.
Dean scenes are when you doing morgans quest in hospital,after that part you can go see her anytime you work in hospital

Reactions: pm2394

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Can someone drop a completed save? I carelessly wiped all my good saves and dont want to build back to where I was.

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
Im Having problems to triger some events

Animated Events
1 Bath Vaginal Sex
2 Bath Sex Anal
3 Shower Spy
4 Shower Sex
12 Reading on terrace (this one i found her but i cant do nothing..."
I already do all the dates with maria...

dyanezv

Oct 4, 2017
Any instructions on how to play through the 'update only' version? Do i need to extract it at some specific place?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes