Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Please. Does anyone have a full save for version 0.81.? I installed the patch for version .82 and the game wouldn't load correctly and it wiped out my saves when I backed out. Thanks in advance for any help.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Didn't post the compress update there but saw you posted both updates there also (y)
lol if I don't tell you this you gonna think i'm smart(thank you lord for giving me sense of humor) was trying to send you invite to Bon server,when I realize that wasn't link tried delete it and ask you,I'm Patron now, how you think I got the links :) and I can send invites but don't know how to do it :),I try go there once or twice a day just to see but rather hang out in yours and put news there :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Please. Does anyone have a full save for version 0.81.? I installed the patch for version .82 and the game wouldn't load correctly and it wiped out my saves when I backed out. Thanks in advance for any help.
1 save choose your gang 2nd is mine barely done anything just 1 scene with russians make sure theres a save in slot then oveerwrite,my game all done was just gonna go beth house for 3some quest,then finish update

Reactions: KDC117

BillTheBoy

Aug 11, 2017
I trigged Nadine quest and completed before Pam's quests, and after talking to the pam's mom and going to the strip club the quest starts again, but the 4 a.m event do not trigger and the quest stucks, i rly dont want do start this game again, someone can help?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I trigged Nadine quest and completed before Pam's quests, and after talking to the pam's mom and going to the strip club the quest starts again, but the 4 a.m event do not trigger and the quest stucks, i rly dont want do start this game again, someone can help?
send me save,i'll break the loop

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think that it is a new first page that he is talking about with a selection of different options to download with.
most likely but I don't know how to upload here,so I just put them in my google drive and shared,thought by now someone else would've uploaded here to page 1

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Theory of upcoming updates
according to game story:
Amy content
Laura's content
School content
Content of Tyna and the gangs (the Pussycat Fights)
Sarah's content
Lucy's content

The order of the girls in the house seems to me to be the one indicated by what they have shown so far with Lucy.
1-In the content of Maria it is implied that she already knows or intuits about Maria and Mike.
2-She has not had sex for a long time and she is visibly frustrated and jealous when Maria is having a good time with her "unknown" partner.
3-Lucy currently has a slight "curiosity" about her son's "package".

Following that line that little by little she finds out that her son is having sex with the girls they live with and is more tempted to the idea of fucking her son.
I think Sarah would be instrumental in inciting her into incest.

Surely what happens is that she takes it very badly at first. But when she sees that they have a good time and supported by the "sexual freedom" law, close her quest to fuck her.
Hmmm. In fact, the original plot of the game is built around the fact that gangster gangs are trying to get hold of a super-puper miracle invention, which is being worked on in parallel by teams led by Maria and Lucy. Lucy is taken care of by the Nesrot gang, and Maria was under the supervision of Jack,the right-hand man of the gang of Gentlemen. The sequel is supposed to be based on the fact that the treacherous dwarf took Maria and Lucy out from under the noses of banditto and gangsteritto, and now hides in his new home :cool: Who's the shorty will continue to build the love lines is secondary, in my humble opinion. For example, MC still has a lot of classmates left, and those in turn have mothers and sisters. So it can be an endless story if you put the adventures of Shorty at the forefront ;)

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
where is the station that i need to meet morgan in the morning ?
The main issue of the latest update Rewamp of the MNL: Where is the station that i need to meet Morgan?
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Philip K. Dick
Well, let's wait until twenty more sheep ask this stupid question :cry:

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes