Creus

Aug 7, 2017
In the event where the MC search his clothes in the school after his soccer teammates hid them, is there any way to prevent Mrs. Jordan from getting pregnant?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Damn since when? Oh nevermind, yeah I forgot about that scene. Sheesh.
He seems to be catering a bit more to people that like multiple penetration and such this time around which I dont mind. I enjoy it and the scenes are avoidable and in no way in anyone's face. The fact that you even forgot the scene even existed is proof that its implemented pretty well. We also have tons more swinging content now for a couple characters.

Looks like scenes with 3 characters in this update plus the addition of a lot of the cars that can be bought at the very least based on the update files.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
He seems to be catering a bit more to people that like multiple penetration and such this time around which I dont mind. I enjoy it and the scenes are avoidable and in no way in anyone's face. The fact that you even forgot the scene even existed is proof that its implemented pretty well. We also have tons more swinging content now for a couple characters.

Looks like scenes with 3 characters in this update plus the addition of a lot of the cars that can be bought at the very least based on the update files.
latest updates were just side quests and maria,people want to see action not banging girls all the time,Bon should advance in story and give us some scattered brains,broken bones and banging in cage fights,also payback to cristian not his Father because you banged his girl so he deserved it but cristian.....feed him to the sharks or a cage fight. And the cars you could swap cars anytime after you got your fiirst one,would've been better if you could buy it at start game

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone have the saved in Spanish? or do you know any way to change the language to the saved ones? sorry for my english
go smartphone click bottom left you have change wallpaper/change language
vete al smartphone abajo izquierda dale a la tuerca ahy cambias idioma

Reactions: イグナシオ
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes