chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I used the PC Cheat Mod but I think it don't comes with walkthrough walls?
it's the one I use and the other mod with teleport,both have walk threw walls,one is called like the name for pc cheat is called No Clip check make sure it aint on but do it in sidewalk or a path so your toon can walk and not get stuck somewhere

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I seem to be stuck here.
After helping Laura color her comics and running into Maria outside the bathroom, the dialogue says "maybe a bath would do me better".
But I can't interact with anything or open any menus after this.
Am I missing something or is this a bug?
credit goes to Symphony of the night he made it for version 7.8.2 if you using earlier version download patch page 1 or full game,these 2 files go inside data folder and overwrite they for shower bug with laura and mc

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "Creus, publicación: 4683289, miembro: 153904"]
Usé PC Cheat Mod, pero creo que no viene con paredes de recorrido.
[/CITAR]
(w >fixes >character struck > lock character > eso tendria que solucionarlo
es character struck pero lo escrbio mal,es stuck y lock es para quitarlo,yo lo uso para algunas misiones
its character stuck and lock to remove I use it on some misions

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
BON is milking the shit out of this project lol. Like what's the endgame? Just a bunch of random scenes here and there.
yep and the way I see it this game has potential to be good and get more people if he starts putting some gang related and cage fights, we like to bang the girls but we also like to break some heads :)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
credit goes to Symphony of the night he made it for version 7.8.2 if you using earlier version download patch page 1 or full game,these 2 files go inside data folder and overwrite they for shower bug with laura and mc
Link to post please . I'm not so active on the site and I usually edit the post instead of re-posting each time when I update it, I just updated it like two times today alone.
Your post if your not checking every-time may have wrong version and bugs I fixed in the updates.
Link to post instead of attaching it every single time.

Quick question, is the gallery mod compatible with the cheat mod?
Yes the pc cheat mod it is compatible with the gallery mod

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
yep and the way I see it this game has potential to be good and get more people if he starts putting some gang related and cage fights, we like to bang the girls but we also like to break some heads :)
That pretty much what lured me to the game, the sex scenes are okay, but the mafia stuff and saving family members made me intrigued. This game might go on for another 3 years at this rate.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Is Nadine available for sex at school?
Also how to succesfully unlock all quests with some girls to have it finished in the book of faces: Daisy(finish events), Pam (buy weed etc), ALison (dates and Noa). I keep doing all that stuff yet it won't finish the quests.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
changelog 0.82:

ANIMATED EVENTS:
1 - Bath Sex Vaginal
2- Bath Sex Anal
3- Shower Spy
4- Shower Sex
5- TV Action Movie
6- TV Comedy Movie
7- TV Drama Movie
8- TV Romantic Movie
9- TV Horror Movie.
10- Kitchen Cooking
11- Yoga Scene
12- Reading on the terrace

STATIC EVENTS:
1- TV Maria & Sarah
2- TV Maria & Laura
3- TV Maria & Lucy
4- Pool
5- Massage terrace Maria & Amy
6- Park Maria & Amy
7- Park Maria & Lucy
8- Beach Maria & Laura
9- Yoga Maria & Lucy
10- Shower Amy
11- Shower Laura
12- Shower Lucy
13- Shower Sarah
14- Bath Amy
15- Bath Laura
16- Bath Lucy
17- Bath Sarah
18- Bah Lucy & Sarah

Hmmm... Looking is real a lot... Need Test...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is a biological mother of MC in this game? or just step mom and step-sisters?
Because I have IC path installed and I have MC father moving with a new girlfriend (step mom) and not MC mother.
And I wonder if path is working or not. :unsure: (I play for the first time, I don't know what it's like in this game)

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I can't for the life of me find the suspicious package for Nezrot.
Says I need to find it so I can get a tinymon card for Sarah, but I haven't played since 0.6 and now I have no idea where this package is supposed to be

Reactions: chicho1958

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
changelog 0.82:

ANIMATED EVENTS:
1 - Bath Sex Vaginal
2- Bath Sex Anal
3- Shower Spy
4- Shower Sex
5- TV Action Movie
6- TV Comedy Movie
7- TV Drama Movie
8- TV Romantic Movie
9- TV Horror Movie.
10- Kitchen Cooking
11- Yoga Scene
12- Reading on the terrace

STATIC EVENTS:
1- TV Maria & Sarah
2- TV Maria & Laura
3- TV Maria & Lucy
4- Pool
5- Massage terrace Maria & Amy
6- Park Maria & Amy
7- Park Maria & Lucy
8- Beach Maria & Laura
9- Yoga Maria & Lucy
10- Shower Amy
11- Shower Laura
12- Shower Lucy
13- Shower Sarah
14- Bath Amy
15- Bath Laura
16- Bath Lucy
17- Bath Sarah
18- Bah Lucy & Sarah

Hmmm... Looking is real a lot... Need Test...
So I take it these are probably more for the players just starting out as opposed to those of us that have finish 8.1?

Reactions: Cramone

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
There is a biological mother of MC in this game? or just step mom and step-sisters?
Because I have IC path installed and I have MC father moving with a new girlfriend (step mom) and not MC mother.
And I wonder if path is working or not. :unsure: (I play for the first time, I don't know what it's like in this game)
lucy the big thicc red head is mc's real mom and sarah is his real twin sister.

thicc blond is maria shes your step-mom/lover??

Reactions: Qmil679

naughtydog257

Aug 19, 2018
There is a step-mom (Maria) and step-sisters (Laura and Ashley). But there is also a real mom (Lucy) and a real sister (Sarah). I could be wrong on some of the names. But yeah, you need the Incest Patch to actually see any of the content involving the real/blood family members.

Reactions: Qmil679
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes