DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... Ok... I play this Path and i wanna say it beatifull DLC!

ANIMATED EVENTS:

1a. Bath Sex Vaginal [Maria]
1b. Bath Sex Anal [Maria]
2a. Shower Spy [Maria]
2b. Shower Sex [Maria]
3a. TV Action Movie [Maria]
3b. TV Comedy Movie [Maria]
3c. TV Drama Movie [Maria]
3d. TV Romantic Movie [Maria]
3e. TV Horror Movie [Maria]
4a. Kitchen Cooking [Maria]
5a. Yoga Scene [Maria]
6a. Reading on the terrace [Maria]

All this new eventes appirier in different time in new home in different places...

STATIC EVENTS:
All new images is realy static... All of them Add in New Home...
No dialoges or any else... Just Images for few events...

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Is it just me or is the performance of this game just complete ass?

I've never had a problem running any game on here in any engine, and for some reason this one runs at about 1 fps at the menu, I cant even select any of the main menu options
Nope, only for you... I also have problem with freez FPS (around 12-13 when BG is Dark), but it the same for all RPGMV games for me, cus i use Win XP :(
Are there more scenes with Daisy or Shirley (her mother) besides the ones at their home and the dates in the mall?
I already have 4 pink hearts with each one, besides that on Sunday Daisy masturbates and the MC can give her sex toys through the mailbox I can't find anything else to do.
There is also the option to give Shirley toys in the mailbox but I can't find when she uses them.
Shirley only sex in Home... But Daisy have many more: School Toilet + Home + Dates + FFM

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Are there more scenes with Daisy or Shirley (her mother) besides the ones at their home and the dates in the mall?
I already have 4 pink hearts with each one, besides that on Sunday Daisy masturbates and the MC can give her sex toys through the mailbox I can't find anything else to do.
There is also the option to give Shirley toys in the mailbox but I can't find when she uses them.
if you done beth go to her house you get 3 some quest daisy/beth,quest starts there as soon you open gate they both entrance house,if not there you missing something

Dood

Aug 26, 2016
Holy crap, I started this again after taking a break for a few years since he just started the revamp. I downloaded it now... it's unplayable for me. How much memory do I need to run this thing?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is it just me or is the performance of this game just complete ass?

I've never had a problem running any game on here in any engine, and for some reason this one runs at about 1 fps at the menu, I cant even select any of the main menu options
I'm having the same issue sadly, now I know I don't have a beastly laptop. But I can't even get the main menu to show up. Never happened to me before in any RPG maker games
Holy crap, I started this again after taking a break for a few years since he just started the revamp. I downloaded it now... it's unplayable for me. How much memory do I need to run this thing?
To FIX this issue of low fps at main menu:
Deleting the "global" file found in save folder or the entire save folder, will fix this issue. It is a bug with one of the outdated plugin BoN uses.

Nope, only for you... I also have problem with freez FPS (around 12-13 when BG is Dark), but it the same for all RPGMV games for me, cus i use Win XP :(

Shirley only sex in Home... But Daisy have many more: School Toilet + Home + Dates + FFM
Win XP dammmmm, nostalgic memories :)

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thank you very much, I was getting worried about starting over again ^^
got saves just about everywhere with all done,even mechanic/hospital/babysitter all done as soon they let me start working so was after maria catches maid giving you a wake up call :) I like to do everthing that pops up first,then do main/school if no other choice

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hmmm... Ok... I play this Path and i wanna say it beatifull DLC!

ANIMATED EVENTS:

1a. Bath Sex Vaginal [Maria]
1b. Bath Sex Anal [Maria]
2a. Shower Spy [Maria]
2b. Shower Sex [Maria]
3a. TV Action Movie [Maria]
3b. TV Comedy Movie [Maria]
3c. TV Drama Movie [Maria]
3d. TV Romantic Movie [Maria]
3e. TV Horror Movie [Maria]
4a. Kitchen Cooking [Maria]
5a. Yoga Scene [Maria]
6a. Reading on the terrace [Maria]

All this new eventes appirier in different time in new home in different places...

STATIC EVENTS:
All new images is realy static... All of them Add in New Home...
No dialoges or any else... Just Images for few events...

Hi, sorry to ask you this, but... can you tell us the hours to? I mean a what hours you can find her there? And if there is also a special day? I mean i try to find her in the bath or the shower, but cant understand when. For example the yoga or the reading scene when happen?
Thank you

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
okay so bug so far for me is both the bathtub vaginal were it just skips it no scene and the pool scene were lucy isnt there maria keeps saying she is but lucy isnt there so any patch for that?

Nero91

Jul 5, 2019
Is there anything for lucy, it saying in book of faces i have to prgress Maria but Maria has nothing more i can do

enel777

May 14, 2020
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.8.2
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Other mods:
  1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
it isn't working

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes