Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Version v0.7.8.1 Updated

May or MAY NOT be a Full-Save. (As Always)

Text in RED is new the scenes & Information about the latest version of the game
Remember to get the Version v0.7.8.1

Change-log v0.7.8.1
  • Reduze total size of game
  • Fixed some minor bugs
  • Add hidden event in High neighborhood East
  • Add hidden event in Commercial neighborhood West
  • Add hidden event in City
  • Update Neigborhhood High neighborhood East
  • Update Neigborhhood Commercial neighborhood West
  • Add Main history content
  • Add Jack's Life
  • Update some Portaits
  • Change color of UI

Go to your Phone & Press the B and you can see all the available characters in the Current Version of the game.
There are also scenes that are Onetime-events only, Those you'll have to play the game yourself.

All Babysitter is done events done.
Just either call them or do their job again and you can repeat the scenes.

Schoolmates.
Carol
Branda
Pam
Nadine
Sandra
Rachel
Daisy
Beth

Teachers
Lissette
Miss. Taylor
Mrs. Turner

World
Morgan's Mom
Morgan's aunt
Marge & Sharon Threesome (Put vine in fridge)
Daisy's Mom
Mrs. Jordan
Marcus Mom Alison (To get the threesome scene just visit Alison (Marcus home) and press "Call Sharon")
Marcus Sister Noa
Marcus Cousin Andrea

Milf Debbie (You can find her in front of Amaria Market"
Teenager that loves weed "High Neighborhood East"
Feeding hungry cats? Let me give you a reward (One time event) (Further down below there is a map made by Wrecker, Feed 15 cats and you will find her in barlytown park)

Andrea's friend Rose ( You can find them at midtown, but since the map ain't updated i'll give you guys some pictures where to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just visit them at their homes at Afternoon. ( If you dont know where there house is Check your Phone & Press the house icon)

Institute
At the institute(School) You can have sex with:
Carol
Sandra
Pam
Branda
Lissette
Mss. Taylor
Nadine.
Daisy
Turner

You will find them with a "Heart" above there heads.

Work-Related.
The Hospital Has some Repeatable scenes but A-LOT of them are one time Events.
So you will have to do the jobs. They are Straight Forward. Take the online course from your Phone and then do the job a few times and take the course again repeat. When you become a nurse go to the individual rooms and they will tell you what to do. The director also has a job for you that gives you 2 Repeating scenes.

Hornet Garage
Just go there and work after 8 and you will get her full scene.

Have fun.

To use this save:
Get the game and make a save on the 21 slot then Copy, Paste and Overwrite it with this one.

PS:
I have intentionally
NOT updated the save file (AGAIN). This update of the game has a lot of one-time events so if i just give you the save file you'll just miss majority of the content for this update. Just follow the in game walk though
and you'll see everything.

I added a new Save file. Save 24 is a save where you have the option to choose your own Mafia.
You have 45 seconds to run over, so you have to be slightly quick. From there just follow the walkthough.
where I need to go for choose my gang? I stay in Police Station

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Mod scenes for v0.8.1
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.
Patch to fix missing images
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
hi, please update for v0.82, thanks

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Is there any trick to getting the shower or pool static images (unless you're just referring to the sprites at the pool)? Have gone through three or four weeks now through fast-forwarding time but no one has shown up in the shower, nor has any static image been triggered for the pool.

In any case, thanks for the guide! (y)
Mmmm... What problem you have? Just load my save and go to bathroom or pool and skip time before you see NPC...

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hi, sorry to ask you this, but... can you tell us the hours to? I mean a what hours you can find her there? And if there is also a special day? I mean i try to find her in the bath or the shower, but cant understand when. For example the yoga or the reading scene when happen?
Thank you
Mmmm... What problem you have? O_O
Just load my save and go to any place you want and just skip time from phone before you see NPC...

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
can someone play this soccer game at saturday quest for me i don't understand it and now got around 20 failed

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.8.2
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Other mods:
  1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
A suggestion
Add a direct teleport to MC's room in Home (Old), it will reduce useless grind, same could be done for school at least till the gate.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
A suggestion
Add a direct teleport to MC's room in Home (Old), it will reduce useless grind, same could be done for school at least till the gate.
Reason I didn't do that is because some triggers are made as soon as you enter house then next on second floor etc. A lot of triggers happen when you enter a new place. That is why you will find plenty of the teleport is right outside or next to it. Did not want to cause unexpected bugs.

I mean the teleport is right outside of the house and the school is a few steps away.
I think that is more than enough reduce in grind compared to normal play.
Don't get me wrong, glad for the suggestion. If you have others feel free to pm me

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnJG and Ryantrix

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Use the compress update v0.8 to v0.8.2 patch at its post: LINK

JoiPlay. so slow
Make sure you deleted the global file in the game save folder. Then run Joiplay again. It runs smoothly even on old phones

Do you have any saves for v0. 82?
Check this post or this
Note: v0.8.1 saves can be used on v0.8.2 without problems

says showering but doesn't that bar show up? what I do: 'v get stuck help

View attachment 930846

View attachment 930847
Fix shower bug and Laura looking like MC: LINK

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes