Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
To unlock the gallery, where do you need to throw files?
I threw the files from V0.8.1 in Mynewlife0. 82\www\img\pictures

Nothing has changed

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
PC COMPRESSED - Download v0.8.2 patch below also

Game version v0.8
Size: 770 MB

Mega

Patch from v0.8 - v0.8.2 - LINK
Size: 30.5 MB
Install instructions:
extract the zip and copy folder "www" to game directory, overwrite when asked.
Hi there matey. If I install this patch do I then have to redownload your cheat mod or does the patch no overwrite that?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Mmmm... What problem you have? Just load my save and go to bathroom or pool and skip time before you see NPC...
Problem is what I said above, is there supposed to be more than simply the sprites in this scene? And is there any specific hour/day someone takes a shower (presuming it's the bathroom on the 2nd floor), bc I've skipped through weeks and the girls are only taking baths.
Edit: Looked around some more and discovered the shower scenes are on the first floor, didn't even check bc the room is otherwise bugged (brings you to the one on the 2nd floor)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
If* it doesn't cause any problems, just dont teleport there (V___V)
I + T = IT
IT does not cause any problems .

Hi there matey. If I install this patch do I then have to redownload your cheat mod or does the patch no overwrite that?
Yes the PC mod only works on v0.8.2 and the patch updates the game to v0.8.2. You will have to re-install the PC cheat mod

I have downloaded, and I have the same. :confused:
The patch contains the missing files for the compressed version. Try re-downloading he compress and then adding the patch. The game can be played to end with the patch installed without missing images error.

Last edited:

LuisM25

Nov 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "ShadowKiran12, publicación: 4686810, miembro: 2143766"]
dice duchándose, pero ¿no aparece esa barra? lo que hago: me atasco ayuda

View attachment 930846

View attachment 930847
[/CITAR]
the same thing came out to me
try to smash w
If not, crush x, enter item and choose the phone, enter and exit, and thus correct
Well it came out so I hope it helps you.

Random084984

Nov 23, 2020
Mod scenes for v0.8.1
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.
Patch to fix missing images
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
I copied the mod and the fix but I still get the same error messages. I use the compressed version, is it because of that?

Jasor

Sep 13, 2019
Mod scenes for v0.8.1
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.
Patch to fix missing images
Mega

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
I don't understand how to install this ?

There are multiple folders in the mega file
Which one to use and where ?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Problem is what I said above, is there supposed to be more than simply the sprites in this scene? And is there any specific hour/day someone takes a shower (presuming it's the bathroom on the 2nd floor), bc I've skipped through weeks and the girls are only taking baths.
Edit: Looked around some more and discovered the shower scenes are on the first floor, didn't even check bc the room is otherwise bugged (brings you to the one on the 2nd floor)
1. No, only spirates, no sex scenes, exsept Maria
2. Bachroom is on 1st floor, Shower on 2st floor
3. IDK about specific you talk, like i say, it just diifernt time waht you need find and rememeba...

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
03.png
Out of curiosity, depending on what I choose, will I get different scenes more later?
Also, I remember that Marckus's sister was blonde (I think?) with a cap and obsessed of being a famous YouTv(er?) but later she seems to be a violet-haired feminist...

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes