bhawani

Jul 1, 2018
This game has gameplay or quest/ side quest type game. In begining maria hint show maria go to pool in morning but there is no one around poolside.(sorry for bad english)

cintaku123

Dec 28, 2018
Use the compress update v0.8 to v0.8.2 patch at its post: LINK

Make sure you deleted the global file in the game save folder. Then run Joiplay again. It runs smoothly even on old phones

Check this post or this
Note: v0.8.1 saves can be used on v0.8.2 without problems

Fix shower bug and Laura looking like MC: LINK
Sir, i cant access. Save file after deleting that global rpgsavve

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
where do i find Phil at school ?
I have the mission to talk to Phil at the entrance to the school and it's not at all
Try to progress time. I've got some issues with "meet someone at the entrance to the school" and found him there at afternoon. Also check outer school yard (behind the gates, they're open 24/7)

Lux666

Dec 22, 2018
I need help, i'm at the date of 8.0 with maria and i'm stuck with "Find the special place",
I've done every toilets of the 3rd floor but it's not working

shiromashiro

Apr 1, 2019
Played this game for the first time and found it great. This game really needs a scene of the MC dreaming about how his inability to control the D or to say No to annoying requests leads him into a severe depression and suicide. Like kinda of an existencial joke just to see everyone banish as soon as he cums or finishes the quest.

Also, i didn't try it but what happens when you answer like a dick to Maria and Laura?

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
i have bug (get to class before time run out ) when I exit house and go street game will luck I cant move and stuck there how can I fix it ?
Untitled.png

melkiy1987

Aug 13, 2018
after I gave the photos for blackmail, I wrote to wait for Maria in the Parking lot in the morning, but she's not there. Have someone encountered this?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Can someone please share a save file just before Mike and Maria's H-scene in the kitchen where Amy almost caught them banging ? Anyone?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes