Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Quick list of locations for Debbie's daughter(?) quest (pink weed girl) since I've not seen them posted here.

Chinatown
Birdtown
Midtown (scene bj)

Knighttown (scene dickgirl)
Rivertown
Red district

Downtown south
Barleytown (scene milf vaginal)
Goldentown

Last edited:

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 931691
Out of curiosity, depending on what I choose, will I get different scenes more later?
Also, I remember that Marckus's sister was blonde (I think?) with a cap and obsessed of being a famous YouTv(er?) but later she seems to be a violet-haired feminist...
there are no different scenes, and the gamer sister is from the guy with glasses

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
I’m stuck with daisy quest, I did the dates and give her and her mom the toys but the Facebook tell me that I’m not finished with her quest. What am I missing

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The v0.8.2 of the PC Cheat Mod fully bypasses that minigame. As soon as the football game starts, it triggers the end of the game and you can continue without having to do anything.

I pass the event via your save, but you miss some images/scenes before the game allowed to save.
but i don't cheat
that's why i hoped someone would play my save and return it
and missed your quote yesterday
so thanks i try it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 931691
Out of curiosity, depending on what I choose, will I get different scenes more later?
Also, I remember that Marckus's sister was blonde (I think?) with a cap and obsessed of being a famous YouTv(er?) but later she seems to be a violet-haired feminist...
wasn't Markus sister the utuber,was the guy that gave you 2 tinymon cards n recess,I never agree with noa always had 3some with both

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
how to get in the class when late
you have plenty time to get there and on that quest the cleaning lady at door to open gate,check day school doesn't open weekends(except soccer game). Or just turn time back if you using mod

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes