Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
hi who has found a bug where the door does not open? precise in the mission in which you have to enter a house with the woman dressed in red "I don't remember the name" for Mrs. lin.

exactly the mission for the debt of isabel the ex maid View attachment 933145
Go to your phone and use the talkie to switch character, you will be playing with the girl and she will open it for you, same for her after that.

Reactions: Kingdomxz

Kingdomxz

Jul 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "Lord-Maximus, post: 4696192, membro: 1129746"]
Vai al telefono e usa il talkie per cambiare personaggio, giocherai con la ragazza e lei lo aprirà per te, lo stesso per lei dopo.
[/CITAZIONE]
i'm an idiot ahahahah thx

Reactions: Lord-Maximus

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
[QUOTE = "Lord-Maximus, post: 4696192, membro: 1129746"]
Vai al telefono e usa il talkie per cambiare personaggio, giocherai con la ragazza e lei lo aprirà per te, lo stesso per lei dopo.
[/CITAZIONE]
i'm an idiot ahahahah thx
Hahaha don't worry it is easy to miss, happy to help :)

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I'm most likely dumb but how do you do the jet jobs? I click on the hint thing and it just tells me a number and a section of the town. I thought it was referring to building number but nothing happens when I click on the door or anywhere else. Is there something I'm missing?

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

DoggoZorro

Jan 10, 2018
I'm most likely dumb but how do you do the jet jobs? I click on the hint thing and it just tells me a number and a section of the town. I thought it was referring to building number but nothing happens when I click on the door or anywhere else. Is there something I'm missing?
Don't worry about it and just keep doing the main quest you'll just magically meet her in one night in front of Nesrot's pub and then her real quest will start just ignore her facebook for now and start doing the main quests.

Timtaylor25

Dec 14, 2018
Can someone help, I am stuck. MC naked after night with Maria interview. How do I get clothes? I have been to every room I can. Please assist.

Voidforce

Feb 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "Darkwofl, publicación: 4668428, miembro: 226696"]
preste atención a la animación y podrá ver la contraseña (perdón por no poder ayudarlo más), y la misión de entrega del jet tiene un error que apareció en la nueva versión.
pero no afecta el juego, ya lo probé y puedes terminar sus misiones simplemente ignora su misión de entrega.
[/CITAR]
Thank you. I pass the level, it was funny.

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Hello.

Can anyone help me on this?

"Go to New Neighborhood East [000] and talk with Toni at night. And do his task"

I allready talk to him, but i didint read what he wants, so i dunno what to do. This is on Sandra quest's.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
You did not download the patch to update the game to v0.8.2. It has all the missing images + creators fixes. Check the compress post.
I downloaded and extracted it, but this error still occurs.
1. I downloaded the compressed version and extracted it.
2. I downloaded the v0.8.2 patch and extracted it in the game.
3. I downloaded the Cheats and extracted it in the game.
But the error still remains.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I downloaded and extracted it, but this error still occurs.
1. I downloaded the compressed version and extracted it.
2. I downloaded the v0.8.2 patch and extracted it in the game.
3. I downloaded the Cheats and extracted it in the game.
But the error still remains.
Copy this to www/img/pictures and let me know if it works

Reactions: kynn88

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Mod scenes for v0.8.2
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.
Patch to fix missing images
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN

Thanks for the update not sure what i did wrong but i've placed the mod files on the correct directory but that chemistry flask isnt showing, cheers

1607382275374.png

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes