martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
so i got attic to get maria's swimsuit. need to do a drill, come back do the drill, and maria still tells me to get the swimsuit. i looked attic again, nothing? where is the friggin suit?

Reactions: redsling

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
so i got attic to get maria's swimsuit. need to do a drill, come back do the drill, and maria still tells me to get the swimsuit. i looked attic again, nothing? where is the friggin suit?
you will find in the box that are in the attic... to get the drill just leave the house, markus will be there

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
how do you know what to do? I go to school, take gym class, come home. sleep.
bro, pay atention to the game... press W and than select the book, here you will find school quest, marias quest, jet quest... etc. if you select one of then, in the "?" will say what you have to do, but it has some bugs, like, maria quest continue to say that i have to find her at pool in morning, but i already did that and much more. (thats why u have to keep attetion to the game history ._.)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The error was solved, it seems that this image is missing from the patch because I just needed to paste it, nor was it asked to replace it! (compressed version)
Notice the patch had the file but with a "space" between the words. Don't know how that happen because it is an overwrite of the old patch which had the file with the proper nameo_Oo_O.

Patch has since been updated and checked to make sure it has everything. Thanks kynn88

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Is there a guide to see the best choices? I don't want to miss something because I chose wrong. Girls/Gangs/Timed Events?

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
So, I have a problem(?)
According to the Book of Faces, to progress on Maria's story I need to go to the pool in our house in morning but nothing happens.
Story wise I am at the point in wich I still haven't chosen a mafia (just before the quest with Christian and Derek), so my doubt is basically if I need to keep progressing in the main story to continue with Maria's story or...?
pool.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: heinlattsoe

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
So, I have a problem(?)
According to the Book of Faces, to progress on Maria's story I need to go to the pool in our house in morning but nothing happens.
Story wise I am at the point in wich I still haven't chosen a mafia (just before the quest with Christian and Derek), so my doubt is basically if I need to keep progressing in the main story to continue with Maria's story or...?
Book of faces entries are not correct for some characters (as for Maria too)

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes