Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Personality traits (nice, charismatic, etc) affect the scenes or is it not implemented yet? If they do, should I focus on 1 or can focus on 2 or 3 different ones???

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
im at the part where maria is supposedly at the house pool but people on here say that that part of the walkthrough is a bug and i need to go to the old house
old house as in the house from before the revamp? its locked and wont let me in
is the time im supposed to go there different?
do i need to do a different part of the story first?

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
What girls can we have sex at the party?
Brenda, Sandra, Pam, Nadine, Carol, Tom's sister, Nestor's sister (blue hair girl), Ivy's lesbian scene with Hannah and a gay scene with Jason and another boy. After the party a scene with Sarah and another with Rachel.

edit. You don't have sex with EVERYONE, somebody like Nestor's sister or Sarah won't have sex with you.

Reactions: kynn88

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
So, I have a problem(?)
According to the Book of Faces, to progress on Maria's story I need to go to the pool in our house in morning but nothing happens.
Story wise I am at the point in wich I still haven't chosen a mafia (just before the quest with Christian and Derek), so my doubt is basically if I need to keep progressing in the main story to continue with Maria's story or...?
View attachment 933810
i think you just need to keep progressing with the main history, this pool quest was in the begining of the game remember? where she ask u to take the leafs around the pool.

Reactions: Arcana Nornet

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Brenda, Sandra, Pam, Nadine, Carol, Tom's sister, Nestor's sister (blue hair girl), Ivy's lesbian scene with Hannah and a gay scene with Jason and another boy. After the party a scene with Sarah and another with Rachel.

edit. You don't have sex with EVERYONE, somebody like Nestor's sister or Sarah won't have sex with you.
Ahhh I was going to ask, why did Mod say we had to have a high relationship with them and didn't even show up to do the individual missions of Tom's sister (I don't remember her) and also Nadine?

ShadowKiran12

Mar 24, 2020
People have already finished choosing mafia I'm at home and maria's route ends there, the game ends or what ... why can't I have sex with Sarah or is it still necessary to implement it when the game ends?

because I ended up walking in the new house and I can't find Laura or Sarah or Amy what's happening here :'v

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Ahhh I was going to ask, why did Mod say we had to have a high relationship with them and didn't even show up to do the individual missions of Tom's sister (I don't remember her) and also Nadine?
You have to have a high relationship (complete their quests) with the female classmates (and Jason), with Tom's sister, Ivy, and Nestor's sister isn't necessary.
Maybe I misspelled her name? Nadine is the friend who is always with Pam, the one on the mission to recover some statues.

Reactions: kynn88

xXKingVicee

Apr 8, 2018
Hey I’m at the ( SPOILIERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR) part with the new house and date with Maria, MC said he needs to get ready but nothin happens , and then I missed the date entirely . Also I can’t talk to or sleep with ANYONE in the house, what’s wrong?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes