vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
is this end of update
cos she say i shall go inline with the others that i already done once
and as u can see she repeat what i already done

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
Hey, guys. I'm really need a help. I'm stuck... main quest, i/m sit on coach in main room watch box\sport sequens scenes, and than game says- go to your room and change cloth. But i cant go to 2ndfloor, its blocked, stuck. Can you help me, or what i need to do?
My save.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hey, guys. I'm really need a help. I'm stuck... main quest, i/m sit on coach in main room watch box\sport sequens scenes, and than game says- go to your room and change cloth. But i cant go to 2ndfloor, its blocked, stuck. Can you help me, or what i need to do?
My save.
i couldnt load* your save...

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone help me? I'm stuck with these two characters. One is Lizzy and the only hint I get is go to the game store but nothing ever happens. Bare in mind I did use the cheat mod to max out youtv popularity. If that caused a glitch please let me know. The second character is Maria. It just tells me to go to the pool in the morning but again nothing happens. Am I missing something here?

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Can someone help me? I'm stuck with these two characters. One is Lizzy and the only hint I get is go to the game store but nothing ever happens. Bare in mind I did use the cheat mod to max out youtv popularity. If that caused a glitch please let me know. The second character is Maria. It just tells me to go to the pool in the morning but again nothing happens. Am I missing something here?
Maria you just need to follow the main history... i didnt finished the game, but already with 8h and she is with this "go to pool in morning" but i already had something with her following just the main story... The lizzy i think we cant continue, i dont know, but when i did the quest to get to pc to start the youtv channel, when talking again with the guy in the game story, the game says that in this version of the game dont have more content...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The second character is Maria. It just tells me to go to the pool in the morning but again nothing happens. Am I missing something here?
no it first change when u shall chose which mafia u will belong to
dunno about first bug

kyo91600

Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys, i am stuck, the game tell me "Go to rooftop and enter in air vents" but i have nothing to do when i am there.
Help me please.

Capture d’écran 2020-12-09 182519.png

Reactions: Rahajoe

ShadowKiran12

Mar 24, 2020
Yes, bro, I agree. Only Lucy is better than Sarah. In fact, the three of them Lucy, Sarah, and Maria are what still keeps me in this fucking game. Many excellent things are broken Beggars in the trash, it is not clear for what purpose :cry:
Just to see he decided to completely kill the game, unable to withstand the whining of their concerned patrons.
wait for the game to continue broadcasting because this is version 0.8 we must wait for the complete phase

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes