Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Why do you need a walkthrough?! The Rewamp is a linear game and just follow the prompts to play it. To play the original MNL, you really needed a guide. Oh, the good old days :cry:
I played the original, but book of faces either says wait for update despite me just starting the game or it says meet someone and when I do nothing happens. Prime example only 2/4 of his family have something and Jet just says deliver and I cant deliver cause nothing happens.

Reactions: chicho1958

robinpierr

Jul 31, 2019
I am bug in the main Mission after helping Laura to paint her drawings under to take a bath before I talk to Maria And now I have to take a bath but the bath does not appear.
1607566923401.png 1607567033286.png
And the game is blocked since I can not do anything else V0.81

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I played the original, but book of faces either says wait for update despite me just starting the game or it says meet someone and when I do nothing happens. Prime example only 2/4 of his family have something and Jet just says deliver and I cant deliver cause nothing happens.
just do till jet can't teach you more,those deliveries are bugged

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am bug in the main Mission after helping Laura to paint her drawings under to take a bath before I talk to Maria And now I have to take a bath but the bath does not appear.
View attachment 936323 View attachment 936324
And the game is blocked since I can not do anything else V0.81
press esc/iem/eseential item/click phone /close /do it with mc also for circle to appear or download symphony of the night fix

Reactions: robinpierr

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
So i went through all 4 gang options in 4 different saves, even though there isn't any contents for the 4 gangs yet, i can conclude that the Chinese & Russian are the better choices out of the 4 IF you care about Lucy's mental state based on her reaction upon hearing you're in what gang.

Joining Warren/your dad will results in Lucy being sad & depress, she may looks happy on the surface but she sounds miserable whenever Warren talks to her.

Joining Hornet will results in Lucy being angry at the MC, she opposed the idea of the MC being an underling of Nesrot.

Joining either the Chinese or the Russian will result in a neutral reaction for Lucy, she doesn't seems to mind you working for either 1 of them as long as they aren't Warren or Nesrot.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So i went through all 4 gang options in 4 different saves, even though there isn't any contents for the 4 gangs yet, i can conclude that the Chinese & Russian are the better choices out of the 4 IF you care about Lucy's mental state based on her reaction upon hearing you're in what gang.

Joining Warren/Your dad will results in Lucy being sad & depress, she may looks happy on the surface but she's sounds miserable whenever Warren talks to her.

Joining Hornet will results in Lucy being angry at the MC, she opposed the idea of the MC being an underling of Nesrot.

Joining either the Chinese or the Russian will result in a neutral reaction for Lucy, she doesn't seems to mind you working for either 1 of them as long as they aren't Warren or Nesrot.
but if you choose chinese 1 person dies from another gang,only with russians don't show anyone getting killed and besides didn't like the way that chinese talked to me

Reactions: Darkwofl

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I did but theres supposed to be more isnt there? a whole little quest
yep jets storyline but a little further in game,unless you have that message on her pic saying to deliver those 2 packages,if you do send me save i'll roll back quest so you dont click on the delivery thing again

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
but if you choose chinese 1 person dies from another gang,only with russians don't show anyone getting killed and besides didn't like the way that chinese talked to me
Yes, i'll have to agree that the Russian is the best choice due to no one seems to get killed (we actually dunno what happened to Ling & Nora but Nesrot's side was safe) & you're not on a bad term with Nesrot coz the cutscenes shown he was cool with your decision so maybe there's a chance for an alliance in the future & potentially 1 less gang to deal with?

Last edited:

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
yep jets storyline but a little further in game,unless you have that message on her pic saying to deliver those 2 packages,if you do send me save i'll roll back quest so you dont click on the delivery thing again
I have the 2 deliveries and the sisters is blank, how do I roll it back? just because im trying to do other things so any save i give u will be old

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yes, i'll have to agree that the Russian is the best choice due to no one seems to get killed (we actually dunno what happened to Ling & Nora but Nesrot's side was safe) & you're not on a bad term with Nesrot coz the cutscenes shown Nesrot was cool with your decision so maybe there's a chance for an alliance in the future & potentially 1 less gang to deal with?
yeah the russians seem to get along with necstor,I did choose him first time because all he did for me,but then 1 girl died so had to choose the russians

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have the 2 deliveries and the sisters is blank, how do I roll it back? just because im trying to do other things so any save i give u will be old
you have to roll back her quest line,send me save and give me 2-3 minutes,I use cheat that has variables to play with,instead using onlinesaveeditor which takes forever.The cheat i use you need click 1 for it to appear and her variable says Jets quest

Reactions: Shadow Song

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
yeah the russians seem to get along with necstor,I did choose him first time because all he did for me,but then 1 girl died so had to choose the russians
Although the Russian & Nesrot seems to be the weaker gangs out of the 4, Warren has Lady X & the Chinese has that masked ninja lady (current unknown, but she looks strong). Both the Russian & Nesrot doesn't seems to have any unique gimmick underlings working for them beside the MC (whose "uniqueness" is having a horse cock).

Which surprisingly made a lot of sense if they decide to team up in the future lol.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Although the Russian & Nesrot seems to be the weaker gangs out of the 4, Warren has Lady X & the Chinese has that masked ninja lady (current unknown, but she looks strong). Both the Russian & Nesrot doesn't seems to have any unique gimmick underlings working for them beside the MC (whose "uniqueness" is having a horse cock).

Which surprisingly made a lot of sense if they decide to team up in the future lol.
I want cage fights,tired banging the girls ,I need break some skulls and feed them to the sharks

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
you have to roll back her quest line,send me save and give me 2-3 minutes,I use cheat that has variables to play with,instead using onlinesaveeditor which takes forever.The cheat i use you need click 1 for it to appear and her variable says Jets quest

The only issues I have are Book Of Faces not telling me where to go or call. Specifically its Jet and the sister with the cards. Jets just keeps asking for the delivery but I cant deliver anything, The sister doesnt even give a message

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The only issues I have are Book Of Faces not telling me where to go or call. Specifically its Jet and the sister with the cards. Jets just keeps asking for the delivery but I cant deliver anything, The sister doesnt even give a message
get your reward and don't click on it again,I didn't roll back quest I just added the 2 packages and finished quest. your next quests are laura sat morning pool/history classes

Reactions: Shadow Song

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
get your reward and don't click on it again,I didn't roll back quest I just added the 2 packages and finished quest. your next quests are laura sat morning pool/history classes
i appreciate it man but i progressed, already did utv guys quest, marias swimsuit, drilled, got new milf comic.
How did you do it? you said variables so why not use saveeditonline?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes