trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
Mod scenes for v0.8.2
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.
Patch to fix missing images
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
still getting missing images i followed the instruction and put every rpgmvp to the pictures folder but the missing images want png format not rpgmvp how to fix that? i'm using the compressed version 12.jpg

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
After giving Yahaira the 60k and deciding not to take revenge, if I decide not to give her the money she still needs, is there more content of her? Like find her at the bank trying to get a loan, failed in it and the MC comes to 'help' her?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
still getting missing images i followed the instruction and put every rpgmvp to the pictures folder but the missing images want png format not rpgmvp how to fix that? i'm using the compressed version View attachment 935937
It is not compatible with the compress version. Download this and extract to game directory:
It has the missing images in png format.

Hey guys, I play the latest version then I have this bug. Did anyone have the file ?
View attachment 935842
Download the patch at compress post, I including all the missing images that the game is missing.

What do i do after this? thank you
whatn i try to climb the ladder its says too dangerous
after you trigger the keypad below and go up the ladder an event/scene suppose to trigger automatically. Try reloading the save or reload then spend some time then try again. Spending time usually fixes the problem.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
M
I the only one who thinks most of the new portraits are really bad? A lot of them make the characters look derpy

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
It is not compatible with the compress version. Download this and extract to game directory: LINK
It has the missing images in png format.

Download the patch at compress post, I including all the missing images that the game is missing.

after you trigger the keypad below and go up the ladder an event/scene suppose to trigger automatically. Try reloading the save or reload then spend some time then try again. Spending time usually fixes the problem.
thanks man!

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018

is this still doable even after ive done the antenna things? i tried pressing the keypad its not working

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
I don't want to farp here but how you guys play this game every time e try to play there is some kind of bug like the quest bugs or black screen or some quest blocks the continuation of the game.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone got any great sexy Maria pics/gifs or screenshots i'm trying to start a collection in case I miss some from the game.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes