chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i appreciate it man but i progressed, already did utv guys quest, marias swimsuit, drilled, got new milf comic.
How did you do it? you said variables so why not use saveeditonline?
because saveonlineeditor you have to upload file,then upload system json to see variables,edit it,download it and put it back,here's the one i use,the 2 files inside www folder go into plugins folder,the other 2 go where exe game is,click mvplugin and window will pop and dissapear,after that delete mvplugin and pluggin patch leave the other 2 alone,in game click 1,ignore anything with null will crash game if you put something,enjoy

Reactions: Shadow Song

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Although the Russian & Nesrot seems to be the weaker gangs out of the 4, Warren has Lady X & the Chinese has that masked ninja lady (current unknown, but she looks strong). Both the Russian & Nesrot doesn't seems to have any unique gimmick underlings working for them beside the MC (whose "uniqueness" is having a horse cock).

Which surprisingly made a lot of sense if they decide to team up in the future lol.
Her name (chinese fighter) is JINX.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the Russian fighter is Svetlana, both are strong.

PS: Nestor has Neo Genesis, Lady X direct rival.

PS 2: The reason why I choose Warren's Mafia :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Branvj09

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
no es por meter presión ni nada pero la próxima actualización para cuando el en enero? xd
not to put pressure or anything but the next update for when in January? xd

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
because saveonlineeditor you have to upload file,then upload system json to see variables,edit it,download it and put it back,here's the one i use,the 2 files inside www folder go into plugins folder,the other 2 go where exe game is,click mvplugin and window will pop and dissapear,after that delete mvplugin and pluggin patch leave the other 2 alone,in game click 1,ignore anything with null will crash game if you put something,enjoy
Why don't you use offline editors? I use RPGMakerSaveEdit and see no problems in any PRGM games.

Reactions: chicho1958

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Is the new PC quest must be done in the old house? I kinda ignore this quest til i got the new house (i went in the game blind, no walkthrough or guides) & i can't access the YouTV profile coz the PC isnt new.

If that really is the case, can i do something about it coz i dont think i can replay the entire thing.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Is the new PC quest must be done in the old house? I kinda ignore this quest til i got the new house (i went in the game blind, no walkthrough or guides) & i can't access the YouTV profile coz the PC isnt new.

If that really is the case, can i do something about it coz i dont think i can replay the entire thing.
YouTV (and Liz' quest) is not implemented for now

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
no se pero como son las fiesta y se pasa con la poca familia que dejen los gobiernos pues a saber lo mas seguro es que tarde dado que acaba como quien dice de sacar el parche

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes