RJP

Aug 12, 2017
What is the best gang? And because? I don't know which one to choose, Nerost's looks cool (besides helping a certain woman), but so are Russian and Chinese girls! Which will have a better relationship and give more support to the MC?
The Hornets is the protagonist gang i guess, in the old version of the game they have more things to.

Reactions: Cool_77
Jun 1, 2020
You need to complete the date, or you don't get asked back to the house to have sex. The problem is usually the date where you are in the restaurant, and you have to click on the bubbles on the topic she is talking about. If you use the cheat, you can turn off the timer and this will give you a little more time to complete it. I had a problem with it the first time because I use a small screen device. But you need to complete that first date as it is some kind of trigger for the quest with Morgan about the maid. Also on the next dates the special place can vary. For example, one time it was in the parking lot, and another time in the book store.
Thanks.I I'll try what they said

Rezwan

Feb 23, 2018
Version v0.7.8.1 Updated

May or MAY NOT be a Full-Save. (As Always)

Text in RED is new the scenes & Information about the latest version of the game
Remember to get the Version v0.7.8.1

Change-log v0.7.8.1
  • Reduze total size of game
  • Fixed some minor bugs
  • Add hidden event in High neighborhood East
  • Add hidden event in Commercial neighborhood West
  • Add hidden event in City
  • Update Neigborhhood High neighborhood East
  • Update Neigborhhood Commercial neighborhood West
  • Add Main history content
  • Add Jack's Life
  • Update some Portaits
  • Change color of UI

Go to your Phone & Press the B and you can see all the available characters in the Current Version of the game.
There are also scenes that are Onetime-events only, Those you'll have to play the game yourself.

All Babysitter is done events done.
Just either call them or do their job again and you can repeat the scenes.

Schoolmates.
Carol
Branda
Pam
Nadine
Sandra
Rachel
Daisy
Beth

Teachers
Lissette
Miss. Taylor
Mrs. Turner

World
Morgan's Mom
Morgan's aunt
Marge & Sharon Threesome (Put vine in fridge)
Daisy's Mom
Mrs. Jordan
Marcus Mom Alison (To get the threesome scene just visit Alison (Marcus home) and press "Call Sharon")
Marcus Sister Noa
Marcus Cousin Andrea

Milf Debbie (You can find her in front of Amaria Market"
Teenager that loves weed "High Neighborhood East"
Feeding hungry cats? Let me give you a reward (One time event) (Further down below there is a map made by Wrecker, Feed 15 cats and you will find her in barlytown park)

Andrea's friend Rose ( You can find them at midtown, but since the map ain't updated i'll give you guys some pictures where to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just visit them at their homes at Afternoon. ( If you dont know where there house is Check your Phone & Press the house icon)

Institute
At the institute(School) You can have sex with:
Carol
Sandra
Pam
Branda
Lissette
Mss. Taylor
Nadine.
Daisy
Turner

You will find them with a "Heart" above there heads.

Work-Related.
The Hospital Has some Repeatable scenes but A-LOT of them are one time Events.
So you will have to do the jobs. They are Straight Forward. Take the online course from your Phone and then do the job a few times and take the course again repeat. When you become a nurse go to the individual rooms and they will tell you what to do. The director also has a job for you that gives you 2 Repeating scenes.

Hornet Garage
Just go there and work after 8 and you will get her full scene.

Have fun.

To use this save:
Get the game and make a save on the 21 slot then Copy, Paste and Overwrite it with this one.

PS:
I have intentionally
NOT updated the save file (AGAIN). This update of the game has a lot of one-time events so if i just give you the save file you'll just miss majority of the content for this update. Just follow the in game walk though
and you'll see everything.

I added a new Save file. Save 24 is a save where you have the option to choose your own Mafia.
You have 45 seconds to run over, so you have to be slightly quick. From there just follow the walkthough.
Is there any walkthrough for your save 24? please tell me how to choose my gang in this 45 sec.

Jun 1, 2020
You need to complete the date, or you don't get asked back to the house to have sex. The problem is usually the date where you are in the restaurant, and you have to click on the bubbles on the topic she is talking about. If you use the cheat, you can turn off the timer and this will give you a little more time to complete it. I had a problem with it the first time because I use a small screen device. But you need to complete that first date as it is some kind of trigger for the quest with Morgan about the maid. Also on the next dates the special place can vary. For example, one time it was in the parking lot, and another time in the book store.
But what cheat did you use to make time endless?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
The tip says that Maria is in the laboratory without panties, should I get one for her or just visit her? Or just wait for her in the garage in the morning?
Uh-ha-ha! Dude, the hint directly tells you: that Maria is in the laboratory without panties. Without panties, dude! What else do you need? What instructions are you waiting for??? Maybe you're an Android and dream about electro sheep :cry: Run to the Otto lab's and get at least three types of random sex: Tit fucks, BJ and vaginal sex.

kobrakay

Jul 17, 2018
so this might a little late question but compared to the original , how much content there is in the revamp , same or less ?

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
so this might a little late question but compared to the original , how much content there is in the revamp , same or less ?
There is more content in the REVAMP in terms of hours, scenes and history.
Obviously there are changes and I'm not going to go into depth on them but in the REVAMP there is not the content of Amy, Laura, Sarah and the Pussy Fights and some of the gang missions I think (I mean sex and story content) but instead there are more scenes with other girls in general (& new girls too like Daisy's mom), the last version of the game before the REVAMP (v2.1), I did about 15 hours to complete everything, today I do about 20-24 (current REVAMP version).

This is my playtime doing absolutely everything in the game, with no outstanding scenes (except the Maria update, I don't like that girl and for me it's not worth playing if there is only new content from her).

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
What is the best gang? And because? I don't know which one to choose, Nerost's looks cool (besides helping a certain woman), but so are Russian and Chinese girls! Which will have a better relationship and give more support to the MC?
Here're my thought on who's the best gang: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-82-beggar-of-net.30576/post-4709245

This is based on Lucy's mental state (her reactions) & how much you care for her otherwise if you don't care about her at all, then pick one out of your own preferences. The Russian is the only gang that confirmed you could at the very least save 2 girls instead of save 1 & lose 3.

Reactions: kynn88

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Btw, Derek is still alive during recess after Warren killed him. The dev should remove him in the next update coz this is kinda creepy lol.

• Haha
Reactions: torroja

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Uh-ha-ha! Dude, the hint directly tells you: that Maria is in the laboratory without panties. Without panties, dude! What else do you need? What instructions are you waiting for??? Maybe you're an Android and dream about electro sheep :cry: Run to the Otto lab's and get at least three types of random sex: Tit fucks, BJ and vaginal sex.
That's what I did, but it did not happen anything because I could not get past the reception desk and I did not find Maria anywhere.

Are you REALLY sure that you did it?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes