DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
That's what I did, but it did not happen anything because I could not get past the reception desk and I did not find Maria anywhere.

Are you REALLY sure that you did it?
go to terracotta and buy panties and go to otto labs dont listen to idiots

Reactions: Trapezio

bigalinu

Nov 20, 2018
I recommend you guys switch to using and not use this android port.
Joiplay can play most MV pc games on android with save backup using the pc version of the game.

Android Port: v0.8.1 with PC Cheat Mod (unofficial)
See this post for untouched version.

PLEASE READ or your saves might be permanently lost.
  1. Install new apk without uninstalling previous to retain saves. If you do not do this, your SAVES WILL BE LOST.
  2. I am NOT responsible if you didn't read before installing.
  3. If you do not see something similar to the image below, please DO NOT install.
View attachment 633298

Features:
  1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)
  4. PC Cheat Mod added, press the phone icon in the bottom right. Phone icon is shown in image below
View attachment 585099

Download Link:
Don't expect any support until next major update. That's why I said use Joiplay instead.
MEGA
Saves cannot be backup at the moment. You cannot copy them from PC to android or vice-versa.
This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser.
This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.
Hello!
Could please put another download link? The MEGA link you putted is reseting every time the progress get to 90%

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello!
Could please put another download link? The MEGA link you putted is reseting every time the progress get to 90%
i recommend u to install megasync
if u don't then never close a download page stay on the page until a download are finished
and that's count for all download links u try
cos they see what u do/download and try to focus on theres site

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
That's what I did, but it did not happen anything because I could not get past the reception desk and I did not find Maria anywhere.

Are you REALLY sure that you did it?
This is real, bro! Sex with Maria in the lab is much more real than an Android's dreams of electric sheep. Algorithm of your actions:
Hint activated - Go to Otto's lab in the morning or in the afternoon - Come to receptionst - If Maria is in the workplace you pass inside - Went up to floor - Go to the cabinet of Marie - Come, talking to her, waiting for some random trigger events. Good luck ;)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This is real, bro! Sex with Maria in the lab is much more real than an Android's dreams of electric sheep. Algorithm of your actions:
Hint activated - Go to Otto's lab in the morning or in the afternoon - Come to receptionst - If Maria is in the workplace you pass inside - Went up to floor - Go to the cabinet of Marie - Come, talking to her, waiting for some random trigger events. Good luck ;)
Yeah, you missed the whole "panties affair" scene, too. Maybe.

Luckily, I've been playing 4 routes at the same time (every damn mafia gang route), so I didn't miss it when I played the Hornets route.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah, you missed the whole "panties affair" scene, too. Maybe.

Luckily, I've been playing 4 routes at the same time (every damn mafia gang route), so I didn't miss it when I played the Hornets route.
Bro, how was I supposed to know that you didn't have Maria's underwear in the first place? I don't read all your messages.

salamis97

Jan 26, 2019
i am in mission with fang win and i open my phone and now i am stuck,i press bug fixer and back home to do it again from the begin but i can do it can anybody help me?

Reactions: chicho1958

girosfle

Jan 12, 2020
can someone help me, my main story is stuck , when I help Laura at night with her sleeve, I have to talk to the maria and then take a bath, only I can not click to take the bath, someone knows how to solve itcan someone help me, my main story is stuck , when I help Laura at night with her sleeve, I have to talk to the maria and then take a bath, only I can not click to take the bath, does anyone know how to solve it?

bigalinu

Nov 20, 2018
i recommend u to install megasync
if u don't then never close a download page stay on the page until a download are finished
and that's count for all download links u try
cos they see what u do/download and try to focus on theres site
Thank you for the tip!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How do I listen in on the principle and dad when they're talking in the principle's office?
first of all always look at the book of faces first
if i recall u need to find a key
i think it are in teachers dining room or what u will call it

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
can someone help me, my main story is stuck , when I help Laura at night with her sleeve, I have to talk to the maria and then take a bath, only I can not click to take the bath, someone knows how to solve itcan someone help me, my main story is stuck , when I help Laura at night with her sleeve, I have to talk to the maria and then take a bath, only I can not click to take the bath, does anyone know how to solve it?
some events if you press W will appears a message saying that is unavailable, if you open menu, just click "x", go to itens, and go to the last page where is phone, than select it and just close, (just put mouse or click in the left down corner) than it will "take you off" the event or something like that (im saying this because i think when dev was programing the game he put a location with differents algorithms, like, if you are in the party event, you can see that this event has a sunset effect or something like that, if you do this phone thing you will see that this effect will not be there anymore, i think is because when you go out the phone menu the game put the normal algorithms (this one you "use" when walking around the city and etc...) so, doing this, will make the circle appears to you in the bathroom, because this circle is in the "normal algorithm".

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
How do I listen in on the principle and dad when they're talking in the principle's office?
first of all always look at the book of faces first
if i recall u need to find a key
i think it are in teachers dining room or what u will call it
i dont remember this key thing, but you need to go to the toilet in the upstairs in the school, this in the middle of 2 classrooms, there will be some particles shining

Archer_p

May 14, 2020
Hello! I have a question, why can't I enter here? I have to do more missions from the school?

(I see a mission there, but for some reason in the capture the indication does not appear)

Screenshot_2020-12-11-12-12-14-760_valus.f95zone.jpg

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i am in mission with fang win and i open my phone and now i am stuck,i press bug fixer and back home to do it again from the begin but i can do it can anybody help me?
you should've stayed with fang quest,never leave a mission. Send me save I'll roll back quest

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes