chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello! I have a question, why can't I enter here? I have to do more missions from the school?

(I see a mission there, but for some reason in the capture the indication does not appear)

View attachment 938113
are you playing latest version? that looks like an old bug,nothing to worry about,you only get to go in with Carol quests,but you go in after the 3rd time

Reactions: Archer_p

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i dont remember this key thing, but you need to go to the toilet in the upstairs in the school, this in the middle of 2 classrooms, there will be some particles shining
the only time in game they ask for a key is for roof key and that's in Director office,the other key you get is from a teacher to return

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can someone help me, my main story is stuck , when I help Laura at night with her sleeve, I have to talk to the maria and then take a bath, only I can not click to take the bath, someone knows how to solve itcan someone help me, my main story is stuck , when I help Laura at night with her sleeve, I have to talk to the maria and then take a bath, only I can not click to take the bath, does anyone know how to solve it?
Symphony of the night has the fix look for his post

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can someone help me, my main story is stuck , when I help Laura at night with her sleeve, I have to talk to the maria and then take a bath, only I can not click to take the bath, someone knows how to solve itcan someone help me, my main story is stuck , when I help Laura at night with her sleeve, I have to talk to the maria and then take a bath, only I can not click to take the bath, does anyone know how to solve it?
Link to fix

Reactions: chicho1958

Vicky012

Aug 3, 2017
HI ! played this in the original version. stopped for a while hence first time playing the revamp. either i hit a bug or an event requirement i didn't do. So far on main quest. MC found out amy was working on dragunov bar. helped. then work on dragunov basement next night. and then later in dawn found laura. on kitchen. helped with comics. laura sleeps and MC tried to take a bath. talk to maria on the way(blocking) then after that MC decided says maybe a bath can do better. then im unable to move on. no circle on bathroom. no sparkles. nothing triggers anything. W does not work. i even read marias diary before and after talking to him on the way to bathroom. anyone knows what to do???

Vicky012

Aug 3, 2017
HI ! played this in the original version. stopped for a while hence first time playing the revamp. either i hit a bug or an event requirement i didn't do. So far on main quest. MC found out amy was working on dragunov bar. helped. then work on dragunov basement next night. and then later in dawn found laura. on kitchen. helped with comics. laura sleeps and MC tried to take a bath. talk to maria on the way(blocking) then after that MC decided says maybe a bath can do better. then im unable to move on. no circle on bathroom. no sparkles. nothing triggers anything. W does not work. i even read marias diary before and after talking to him on the way to bathroom. anyone knows what to do???
Never mind. found the answer. thank you
after this event another bug.
next night worked again for dragunov warehouse. after that morgan calls to go to his house(timed). lil pop steals track. went to morgans house then sleeps. morgans mom sees MCs dick. wake up then morgan ask MC to go take a bath. when you can move again the timer from running from dragunov main door to morgans house still runs. if run out teleports back to dragunov doors. and then timer repeats again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Never mind. found the answer. thank you
after this event another bug.
next night worked again for dragunov warehouse. after that morgan calls to go to his house(timed). lil pop steals track. went to morgans house then sleeps. morgans mom sees MCs dick. wake up then morgan ask MC to go take a bath. when you can move again the timer from running from dragunov main door to morgans house still runs. if run out teleports back to dragunov doors.
literally two posts ago xD

edit:i already had this timer problem, but in this time i had saved the game, always save your game when a timer appears.

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyone tell me how to get this scene?
mine was just breakfast scene nothing lewd.

I saved Sarah from Christian at the party, and finished all family quest.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Why does this dev always call guys her and girls him? It's such a stupid mistake and there's no way he hasn't been told, so I don't get why it's been like this the entire game.

Archer_p

May 14, 2020
are you playing latest version? that looks like an old bug,nothing to worry about,you only get to go in with Carol quests,but you go in after the 3rd time
hello, I already did all of Carol's content and something to do still appears to me, I am playing in version 0.81, the Android version, I suppose it is only a visual error, I also have the doubt of how many random events there are, since I met a woman who needs help in the mornings

Screenshot_2020-12-11-17-33-41-372_valus.f95zone.jpg

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Finished the training with Jet, but now her jobs for cash is bugged and can't be completed. Any one have this or just me?
it's bugged,send me save i'll fix it but DO NOT accept more quests from her,only quests you need to do from her are her main ones,you done with training

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hello, I already did all of Carol's content and something to do still appears to me, I am playing in version 0.81, the Android version, I suppose it is only a visual error, I also have the doubt of how many random events there are, since I met a woman who needs help in the mornings

View attachment 938441
we in version 0.8.2,there's 3 side quests,the lady you met in front amalia supermarket but won't be able to finish them till you have car,the cat lady feed all cats you see,then the pink weed quest but you need finish markus quest

Reactions: Fbrmghfr
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes