anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Hornet garage's bug: apparently even after you've finished the quest, the parking location of the car you delivered still lit up & it can reset your entire progress with the garage if you step on it (only the progress you've made after the delivery quest, of course). Hopefully the next update patch this, for now just leave it alone doesn't seems to cause any issues.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there a variable list somewhere that show what the variable does? since its in spanish I especially dont want to mess something up
if you use saveonlineeditor when you upload save,just upload system json after,but always use save first then system json after and if you want see item variable then item json also(inside data folder) will sho you all variables,some variables are in spanish because dev is from spain,I speak english.spanish so no problem for me,but mod cheat is much easier

Reactions: Shadow Song

DownToGeorgia

Sep 3, 2017
Is there some bug after the dialog with Maria (after helping laura drawing her comic) where you have to take a bath,? I cannot find where to take the bath

Sin título.png

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Already finished Morgan's quests & bang both his mom & aunt, but this pops up. What cube is he talking about? I dont have any "cube" in my inventory.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I've got to go the pinky club for maria. I go there at night and try to talk to the receptionist and clicking on her doesn't do anything. Am I bugged?

Edit: Nevermind, I clicked the square on the ground in front of the desk while randomly clicking around and it activated the quest. No fucking idea why that's the trigger but god damn it pisses me off.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
Oh-ho-ho! He was referring to the girls ' mother. Hmmm, talking, groping. Oh, my God!!! The girls ' mother! The cat is a pervert :cry: In Rewamp, there is no sense of an open world for a long time. However, in the latest updates BON, something similar to what was in the old version is trying to return.
As for, hmmm, the girls ' mother. In v. 0.8. Maria is the top priority. In v. 0.8.2, you can climb around the new house, talk to "mom", peek at girls, and so on. You might like it, kotyara. However, this is all done quite tedious and as usual has a ton of bugs.
You are here in this thread of this forum calling me a pervert? Are you sure? :cool:

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Why does this dev always call guys her and girls him? It's such a stupid mistake and there's no way he hasn't been told, so I don't get why it's been like this the entire game.
It's a language thing. In some languages, pronouns are used quite differently than they are in English.

Vicky012

Aug 3, 2017
Stuck in an endless loop here. after doing work for dragunov. got timer to go to morgans house. then go to show, morgans mom sees MCs dick. then wake up timer still there. if ran out will be teleported back to dragunov entrance. tried going to smartphone, tried save reload repeat for a couple of hours(sick and tired of same scenes). tried redownloading again then repeat since the bug on going to bath after helping laura but still unable to progress. any one got other ideas???

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
if you use saveonlineeditor when you upload save,just upload system json after,but always use save first then system json after and if you want see item variable then item json also(inside data folder) will sho you all variables,some variables are in spanish because dev is from spain,I speak english.spanish so no problem for me,but mod cheat is much easier
I used yours too its just the variables dont seem to translate well. Like for this Jet delivery you said you fixed, I cant find it.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Already finished Morgan's quests & bang both his mom & aunt, but this pops up. What cube is he talking about? I dont have any "cube" in my inventory.
Got the same question. Looks like it's a bug. Can't remember exactly, but i seem in previous version there were an orange "no more quests available" sign.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes