tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
Please tell me that the interaction with the characters that aren't in the quest has been fixed . It type of interaction was so good before the revamp version. For instance with mother in the kitchen.
please.jpg

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
when will the youtv come back? good way to make money
Money? why earn it if you can cheat it,yeah yeah I know I don't like cheat...Oh well just spend half your life doing jobs for cash,I work so don't have time to grind,and hopefully Bon puts some good updates not the crap he gave us last 2 times

Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The last time I played after the revamp MC I was able to enter the bathroom with the girls inside and nothing happened.
now you might encounter it but not as many times as before,just old bugs.If I recall only seen 1-2,before was like 10,seem like you were throwing a party in your house :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tuniquim

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Please tell me that the interaction with the characters that aren't in the quest has been fixed . It type of interaction was so good before the revamp version. For instance with mother in the kitchen.
View attachment 938503
Did you interact with your mom in the kitchen in the old version, kotyara? What the fuck?! Did you mistake Lucy for Maria? If this is the case, then go and interact interactively with Maria - the latest updates starting with v. 0.8 are just, hmmm, interacting with mom (hmmm, Maria) in the new home.
In short, don't confuse me, cat :cry: If you want to have sex in the kitchen with Maria - play from v. 0. 8.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
HI ! played this in the original version. stopped for a while hence first time playing the revamp. either i hit a bug or an event requirement i didn't do. So far on main quest. MC found out amy was working on dragunov bar. helped. then work on dragunov basement next night. and then later in dawn found laura. on kitchen. helped with comics. laura sleeps and MC tried to take a bath. talk to maria on the way(blocking) then after that MC decided says maybe a bath can do better. then im unable to move on. no circle on bathroom. no sparkles. nothing triggers anything. W does not work. i even read marias diary before and after talking to him on the way to bathroom. anyone knows what to do???
Symphony of the night made fix for that,I formated my laptop so dont have files to send you,just look for his post,start from last page,has link on his signature

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
Did you interact with your mom in the kitchen in the old version, kotyara? What the fuck?! Did you mistake Lucy for Maria? If this is the case, then go and interact interactively with Maria - the latest updates starting with v. 0.8 are just, hmmm, interacting with mom (hmmm, Maria) in the new home.
In short, don't confuse me, cat :cry: If you want to have sex in the kitchen with Maria - play from v. 0. 8.
Yes, it gets confused in my text. I meant the girls' mother ;) . But the story line was a bit different in the last version and I wasn't meant the sex, but talking or groping. This kind of iteration was repetable before revamp and it gave a more open world feeling. :sneaky:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Yes, it gets confused in my text. I meant the girls' mother ;) . But the story line was a bit different in the last version and I wasn't meant the sex, but talking or groping. This kind of iteration was repetable before revamp and it gave a more open world feeling. :sneaky:
Oh-ho-ho! He was referring to the girls ' mother. Hmmm, talking, groping. Oh, my God!!! The girls ' mother! The cat is a pervert :cry: In Rewamp, there is no sense of an open world for a long time. However, in the latest updates BON, something similar to what was in the old version is trying to return.
As for, hmmm, the girls ' mother. In v. 0.8. Maria is the top priority. In v. 0.8.2, you can climb around the new house, talk to "mom", peek at girls, and so on. You might like it, kotyara. However, this is all done quite tedious and as usual has a ton of bugs.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The date with allison where you take her bowling, buy flowers, get a drink, then go to the bookstore for special place always ends in failure. What a joke... And when picking the bubbles when she asks about leisure is stupid as fuck. I keep failing because I can't tell what half the fucking bubbles even are

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The date with allison where you take her bowling, buy flowers, get a drink, then go to the bookstore for special place always ends in failure. What a joke... And when picking the bubbles when she asks about leisure is stupid as fuck. I keep failing because I can't tell what half the fucking bubbles even are
send me your save,i'll finish her dates,i use cheat mod and pump those numbers when dating,all dates the best,but you gonna miss the scenes

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
rdf.png
In v. 0.82 really there are 12 animated events? Has anyone seen them all?
Does anyone know any news about the upcoming update?

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
because saveonlineeditor you have to upload file,then upload system json to see variables,edit it,download it and put it back,here's the one i use,the 2 files inside www folder go into plugins folder,the other 2 go where exe game is,click mvplugin and window will pop and dissapear,after that delete mvplugin and pluggin patch leave the other 2 alone,in game click 1,ignore anything with null will crash game if you put something,enjoy
Is there a variable list somewhere that show what the variable does? since its in spanish I especially dont want to mess something up

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes