chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
sorry couldn't answer earlier was working.Go to the store where she works,click on variables,look for a variable named package,there's 2 of them get 2 packages if the job icon doesn't show it's done remove the 2 and look for the other one

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Eu gostaria de saber se há mais missões, eu só peguei o caderno da Maria, algum princial ou busca lateral
Despues de Maria tienes el Pink Club,vete donde te dieron el masaje a la iquierda del todo esta el club
After Maria quest you have Pink Club,where you had that massage go left all the way Pink Club at end

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Stuck in an endless loop here. after doing work for dragunov. got timer to go to morgans house. then go to show, morgans mom sees MCs dick. then wake up timer still there. if ran out will be teleported back to dragunov entrance. tried going to smartphone, tried save reload repeat for a couple of hours(sick and tired of same scenes). tried redownloading again then repeat since the bug on going to bath after helping laura but still unable to progress. any one got other ideas???
send me save,i'll look at it,also are you using 0.8.2

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I've got to go the pinky club for maria. I go there at night and try to talk to the receptionist and clicking on her doesn't do anything. Am I bugged?

Edit: Nevermind, I clicked the square on the ground in front of the desk while randomly clicking around and it activated the quest. No fucking idea why that's the trigger but god damn it pisses me off.
Reason why I use controller instead mouse :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there some bug after the dialog with Maria (after helping laura drawing her comic) where you have to take a bath,? I cannot find where to take the bath

View attachment 938750
download Symphony of the night fix,the 2 files go into data folder or press esc/item/essential item/click phone/close the sparkles should appear in shower,do that for mc and laura

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
download Symphony of the night fix,the 2 files go into data folder or press esc/item/essential item/click phone/close the sparkles should appear in shower,do that for mc and laura
hey Chicho do you have a save at the begining of the party i want to see all scenes there....?

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes