TheBatroc

Sep 14, 2017
I'm at the point where the quest for Maria tells me to go to the pool in the morning, I go there and find Maria but I can't interact with her ... is this also a bug? Is it solvable? Thanks to those who will answer

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
This revamp is more beautiful compared to old version, but jesus, the game is so fucking linear, have no soul. Idk but im gonna back to the old, havent done everything yet.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
What is the best gang? And because? I don't know which one to choose, Nerost's looks cool (besides helping a certain woman), but so are Russian and Chinese girls! Which will have a better relationship and give more support to the MC?

Last edited:

shiromashiro

Apr 1, 2019
What is the best gang? And because? I don't know which one to choose, Nerost's looks cool (besides helping a certain woman), but so are Russian and Chinese girls!
My choice was the chinese. Why? Because not only has Ling, but also they are reliable as the Russians and seem like the most pro MC after Nesrot. Nesrot seems shabby as fuck, and the russians got me pissed after the box quest. The only issues are that the leader of the chinese triad has a damn jap name and that the hispanic looking hacker killed the badass chingchong atmosphere.

Reactions: kynn88

adcamir4

Jul 4, 2018
What is the best gang? And because? I don't know which one to choose, Nerost's looks cool (besides helping a certain woman), but so are Russian and Chinese girls!
Couldn't decide either. I just did 4 saves and play each gang, i guess that's the only way to see everything

Reactions: kynn88

kynn88

May 25, 2018
After choosing a gang, is there any change in relation to the red-haired woman, who is also a scientist? Since she had contact with Nerost?

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I can't find the post, and I have done a search with a couple of different search terms. Does anyone know if the guy who posted the variables for 0.78 to complete the Cat Lady Quest, Pink Weed Quest, and Bonnie quest, so we wouldn't have to repeat all those quests again if we wanted to have a save for each gang know if he has posted something similar for version 0.82?

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Guys , please help i I don't know what to do, whatever I do Maria always answers like this(this is an event with date) View attachment 937196
You need to complete the date, or you don't get asked back to the house to have sex. The problem is usually the date where you are in the restaurant, and you have to click on the bubbles on the topic she is talking about. If you use the cheat, you can turn off the timer and this will give you a little more time to complete it. I had a problem with it the first time because I use a small screen device. But you need to complete that first date as it is some kind of trigger for the quest with Morgan about the maid. Also on the next dates the special place can vary. For example, one time it was in the parking lot, and another time in the book store.

Last edited:

kynn88

May 25, 2018
The tip says that Maria is in the laboratory without panties, should I get one for her or just visit her? Or just wait for her in the garage in the morning?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Guys , please help i I don't know what to do, whatever I do Maria always answers like this(this is an event with date) View attachment 937196
Damm how can i say it without offending....fck it get offended :) you are cheap,when you take a girl on a date go all out,buy her the most expensive stuff and where you know they gonna ask question,save game so if you miss just load game again,date has to end she had a wonderfull time and you'll start getting some scenes the more you make it a great date.BTW if you need some cash I charge 2% interest and if you don't pay I bang Maria :) I forgot about where her dates were,I remmber taking Carol to beach/museum try with Maria see if you can take her somewhere unlees it's mall all the time,then you just need to make it perfect date

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes