Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Is there only one scene with the cat lady? Also, I can't get into Isabel's apartment so there's no more content of her either?

Reactions: chicho1958

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I'm not able to upload videos on YouTV, do you have to buy the games? I just fixed the computer and MC said I could upload it on your channel, but nothing happens when I click!

Esmp790

Apr 9, 2020
hi, when mc want to go to club with his aunt it will freeze when she want dance what should I DO? i try image bug fix but dont solve the problem

neder ghrairi

Sep 28, 2020
Incest Patch v0.8.2

Instructions:

Copy and extract to where game.exe is located.
Go to your garage and enter the garage storage. Click the stars at the locker.
If you are at new house (MC House), you can activate incest in your room, shown in picture.

Patch unlocks some scenes and new text that you cannot get in normal gameplay. Most scenes/text are located at first house, so I suggest you activate early on.

Note: If you have PC cheat mod , you don't need the incest patch. Activate Incest via cheat menu.

View attachment 719355 View attachment 908018
[/QUOTE

how can i install the incestpatch or cheat mod with win rar i tried to do like the gif but it doesn't come right

Adama2121

Mar 18, 2019
hi, when mc want to go to club with his aunt it will freeze when she want dance what should I DO? i try image bug fix but dont solve the problem

I have the same problem, Joannna's animation freezes.

EDIT

I found a temporary solution, changed the title of another animation to Joanna.webm

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
how can i install the incestpatch or cheat mod with win rar i tried to do like the gif but it doesn't come right
Download the file. Right click, select extract here. You will get a "www" folder. Copy this folder to your game directory where you are seeing "Game.exe" and another folder name "www". When you paste it there it will overwrite the "www" folder already there.

I'm sorry but this and including the detail instruction posted is all the help I can give. This is using archive and copy/paste 101. Hope you get through (y).

Few things to note: cheat mod is only for v0.8.2 and if your using the cheat mod you dont need the incest patch (read features list of cheat mod).
You cannot use cheats until you actually play the game for 5 mins at least. (To get phone from Warren)

Last edited:

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
After talking with Maria near to bathroom
There's bug.
You can't able take shower.
Please help...
I had the same problem, this is what I did:
right click->item->essential item->phone.
When you go out will appear the circle in the shower. Although I don't remember if I opened the 'Book of Faces' or not ... tried if it doesn't work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OushOush
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes