chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
the version before this I think it was v.7.8.1
yes and also I'm messaging a Moderator so next time I upload they know too,so they can put it in 1st page,took them 3 days to put it.I didn't know so I posted the links here for patch and full game :)

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Please help! I don't know what happened, after the 'date' with Daisy where the MC helps her mother (Shirley) with the burritos and then they go to the pool, I can't interact with solid objects anymore like walls or doors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
It looks like a circle is supposed to be there for lunch, is this a bug or will it come up later?
If it's new house I only saw it in breakfast,but haven't played new update much,started game to check for bugs and stuff

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Please help! I don't know what happened, after the 'date' with Daisy where the MC helps her mother (Shirley) with the burritos and then they go to the pool, I can't interact with solid objects anymore like walls or doors.
looks to me like you using mod(walkthrough walls) or the other mod which has walkthrough walls too,if you ain't using any mod send me save i'll look at it

Jul 18, 2018
Sounds like your position is unlocked.

kopy

Jul 27, 2017
can someone share a save for version 0.8.1?
to play the new content, I had to reinstall windows and lost my save: c

casita

Nov 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "Creus, publicación: 4683289, miembro: 153904"]
Usé PC Cheat Mod, pero creo que no viene con paredes de recorrido.
[/CITAR]
(w >fixes >character struck > lock character > eso tendria que solucionarlo

Reactions: chicho1958

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can you include your compress with the missing imgs for the gallery mods?
The gallery mod is not my mod but DCSnow. The compress adheres to the main game, with added bugfixed patches from the creator when released. Can you elaborate or pm me?

Edit: I checked the mod and sadly I cannot update or check another person mod every update (including the mod using no longer used images in the Main Game). I still however did it this one time and unencrypt their images from patch to support the compress version:

I used the PC Cheat Mod but I think it don't comes with walkthrough walls?
The bugfixer when you press W already has noclip / walk-through walls, so didn't bother to add it in.

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe1545

DewyDuck24

Jan 2, 2018
Okay I have a Macbook Pro and tried to play the mac version but everytime i click on the game it says that i don't have permission to open. I have tried to find ways around this can someone help?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes