Mos Ebrios

Jul 9, 2019
Hello everyone, I have decided this year to improve communication with this community, I will try to answer and receive feedback from you. I hope to establish a pleasant and productive communication. Obviously I can't be able to answer everyone and be very active, but I will go through here and from time to time I will chat with you.
I hope you enjoy my game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You´re awesome dude!! looking foward to Lucy content.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I found everything except the park events, anyone knows where and when I can find them? Also, didn't find any pool event, I saw a sprite of Laura in the pool but nothing else, no static image :/
You can find park events in Knightstown park, right in front of new house, just a bit to south and west from the cat lady. They happen at weekends, about 10 or 12 am (I don't remember exactly, u can just stand near the cat lady and proceed time).

Reactions: Elyngas

bloodyviking666

Jun 7, 2017
Hello everyone, I have decided this year to improve communication with this community, I will try to answer and receive feedback from you. I hope to establish a pleasant and productive communication. Obviously I can't be able to answer everyone and be very active, but I will go through here and from time to time I will chat with you.
is the nadia quest completely finished ? cuz anal event wasnt unlocked and she is not in school, nut it says that i have unlock every event

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Is your focus on the family? The mafia? Or side characters right now? Next update is Amy I believe.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
You can find park events in Knightstown park, right in front of new house, just a bit to south and west from the cat lady. They happen at weekends, about 10 or 12 am (I don't remember exactly, u can just stand near the cat lady and proceed time).
Thank you :)

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
omg its beggar!!!! quick question lucy- when will we get to have sex with her?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can someone give me the gallery mod in a zip file or something i cant download mega please and thank you
you gonna need the other file but it's too big because of missing images,I'll upload them to google drive and send you link

Last edited:
Reactions: IceCreamMommy

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I just finished the full version 8.2 (I think) the truth is that the game has changed since the first time I played it, it's not bad at all but I think there are some points that it would be good for the dev to review:

1.- the bugs, personally I only came across 3 "serious" to call it that, one with Carol at the time of the bathroom at school, Jet's work, and on the mission of taking the car of the mechanic, without However they were somewhat problematic.
2.- The bugs but visual, I don't know if I was the only one but in the sex scenes some of them appreciate choppy, as if one image was missing and another was superimposed, it was very annoying.
3.- The book of faces, it helps a lot that it is there since some missions are not very explicit in terms of objectives, however, in some characters the guide is incomplete and in others there is not even.

This is not a complaint or a claim, I love the game, but it would be good to correct these details since those who play it for the first time suffer a lot with these things.

Good luck to dev.

PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017
Hi. Great game 5/5 overall. One point that I can raise that imo you unnecessarily spend too much time on adding completely unrelevant characters (like cats quest in previous patch or this girl on a bench which model is from your othter game [quarantine?]). Time that you could use to work on main characters which are important storywise. 5/5 nevertheless.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes