chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Need some info walktru about choices (personality)
and its stupid to have option call mom or her name??
These choices are depending your choice to play game,telling her truth/calling her mon +,being an ass -,it all depends how you play game

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
im at my old house garage i dont see any sparking lights. neither on the room inside the garage with the fridge's thingys.
If you dont see it and you using incest patch then it's in your room(curtains) new house, but if you start new game should be in that door in garage,if you using sohn mod then you dont need it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If you getting that loop bug with Bob then variable was set to 80, I just changed to 20 for no more content available, there's a few toons with same crap, doesn't bother but it's annoying, looks better when you have that'no more content available'

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
does anyone know if there's anything with dr. robson? it says that i have to "advance in maria's quest", but i've already completed her missions so idk what to do lmao
ignore the top faces till you in new house and you can only do Marias there,but have a lot scenes with the rest enjoy them and don't forget to wash your hands after...... :). Gonna give you tip if you at start do all faces as soon you get them so in Toms party you can bang a bunch girls and finish everything. I have save at party with everything done to that point(jobs/girls/guys/side quests) Also when you choose mafia don't overwrite that save keep it so you can switch and try something else even thou there's no quests for mafias

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
Guys i am at where Christian says "I wont touch your sister and you wont mess with my bussiness" does my answer change anything?

Edit: Oh nwm He just fucking killed me :D

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Excuse these scenes, which version belongs to the previous version or does it belong to the current version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are before the REVAMP, BON will implement them in the next update, JAN 30 I believe.
You can see those scenes in the actual version unofficially with the gallery mod in the OP.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
as an aside, is anyone having a glitch in the new house? every time i go to the first floor shower, it teleports me to the second floor shower lmao

Reactions: DrMage

ycy747

Feb 13, 2019
i stuck in the commision with carol,she told me to look for the books or something else about ww2,and after i checked all the point on the library,i can't finish the commision,anyone knows how to do

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes