Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
i can't found the comics of Laura, Maria throw them out and i have a timer but i don't know where they are , so can anyone help me pls ?

Reactions: chicho1958

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
i can't found the comics of Laura, Maria throw them out and i have a timer but i don't know where they are , so can anyone help me pls ?
Exit the house, go left all the way until you find some trash cans and a homeless man there.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
when you leave your house go left,don't stop till end,you see guy buy them from him

SOYJARl

Oct 7, 2019
Anyone know if the girl in the garage has scenes with her? Or not yet..., every time I play the mission is ruined when you leave the car in the downtown and it becomes repetitive that mission...

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
once you have the 2some with pam/nadine you done there,same with mrs jordan, for party there 4 posible ways, I have save at party where you can bang 5 chicks,get 2 bj if saving sarah. For sarah to save her,lock asshole in barthroom,switch drinks/ cristian banging sarah dont lock bathroom switch glasses/for cristian and buddy to bang sarah dont switch glasses/ and for last scene have mc drink the glass. I have save at party with all you need,no need mix drinks,just talk and bang girls
sorry dude, those scene are just a matter of preference to choose sarah's fate or they get saved in book of faces?
and also, to everyone that knows, i'm guessing in the pic of the mafias girls, every last one on the right should be the "equipped" one right?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone know if the girl in the garage has scenes with her? Or not yet..., every time I play the mission is ruined when you leave the car in the downtown and it becomes repetitive that mission...
yes there's quite a few,maybe you have loop quest,send me you save(right click save/7zip/winrar and attach file) I'll take a look and fix it,but before that go to smartphone see if you done with all lessons you might need take another one,if you did them all then send me save

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
is there any specific walkthrough. i don't understand Jet task after finish training with #3 downt south i don't het it is thay a number of a house, but click on it didn't trigger anything

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes