• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
Does answers change any outcome in this game? For example when we met real mother she asks about family so if i lie or tell the truth does it do anything?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
the weed girl just calls me a weirdo and tells me to go away, and the milf doesn't show up in front of amaria, what should i do
for weed quest you need to have done markus quests then go to old quarter,bottom left and talk markus to start quest,for lady infront amalia mon 11-13h,the other days same time random day

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Got a few questions.

1. Is there a special thing to do in the Pam and Nadine H-scene to make them cum I couldn't seem to get the scene to end unless I made the MC cum. Do I need to have sex with only Pam to make her route continue? (the hint doesn't change after you have the threesome with Pam and Nadine.

2. How do you continue on in Mrs. Jordan's quest line? All the hint says is "Visit Mrs. Jordan"s in her home" which all it does when I go and talk to her is it lets me have sex with her again and I already did that like five times already?

3. Is there a guide on the right way to go through the party?
once you have the 2some with pam/nadine you done there,same with mrs jordan, for party there 4 posible ways, I have save at party where you can bang 5 chicks,get 2 bj if saving sarah. For sarah to save her,lock asshole in barthroom,switch drinks/ cristian banging sarah dont lock bathroom switch glasses/for cristian and buddy to bang sarah dont switch glasses/ and for last scene have mc drink the glass. I have save at party with all you need,no need mix drinks,just talk and bang girls

Reactions: Jellyluve

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
It seems i had a bug and missed most of the tinnymon cards reward from sarah does anyone have a save for sarah? I want to read the convos

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
send me your save, i'll do it for you and while i'm at it will fix bob the babysitter,people don't get the ;no more content; just have to change a variable
here it is, thanks man i had to convert it to a .save file since the site doesn't let you upload .rpgsave files, but it can easily be renamed i think

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes