chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
is there any specific walkthrough. i don't understand Jet task after finish training with #3 downt south i don't het it is thay a number of a house, but click on it didn't trigger anything
Just keep playing game,she appears random a few times,her quests start when you go to her house and start the mission

herrsshane

May 19, 2019
Can some1 pls tell me how to trigger the alison/noa and the daisy/shirley treesome? I have anal with all 4 of them, all pink hearts, and i have the incest patch and the cheat mod on. Im running the 0.82 version btw. I dont know what to do to get those scenes. Alison and morgan mom 3p happened but no Noa.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Xsistence

May 24, 2020
Can some1 pls tell me how to trigger the alison/noa and the daisy/shirley treesome? I have anal with all 4 of them, all pink hearts, and i have the incest patch and the cheat mod on. Im running the 0.82 version btw. I dont know what to do to get those scenes. Alison and morgan mom 3p happened but no Noa.
Did you activate the incest patch by going to the little room on the north side of the garage and clicking the sparkling lights?

Reactions: ur other dad

LuisM25

Nov 15, 2020
is there a threesome with daisy / shirley? I did not know, confirm if there is and how do you guys get it

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
does anyone know if there's anything with dr. robson? it says that i have to "advance in maria's quest", but i've already completed her missions so idk what to do lmao

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
To gt noah/alison you do noa,mom walks in, just do various scne don't know which one triggers it. For Daisy/beth go to beth house morning maybe 10-11-12 just start 10 move clock forward(also don't know which day) then as soon you neter gate you get scene wher eyou have to do 1 quest then come back and enjoy, wtf enjoy the quest scene too :)

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes