11- Shower Laura
12- Shower Lucy
13- Shower Sarah
14- Bath Amy
15- Bath Laura
16- Bath Lucy
17- Bath Sarah
18- Bah Lucy & Sarah

Hmmm... Looking is real a lot... Need Test...
I don't know if this was already answered, being a kinda old post, but I couldn't find an answer in the pages that follow it. What times of the day do the scenes happen, and is there a specific day of the week? Is there any requirement for them other than have completed Maria's quests? I found most of them, but not: Bath sex anal, Reading on the terrace, and Bath Lucy & Sarah.

Last edited:

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
anybody with a save at the moment u chosse a mob?
also how do u triggered the scene between daisy and beth?
You have to complete the cheerleader outfit quest. That starts when you are one of their houses at 15:00 (I think Beth's house though I could be wrong) after you have completed their quests. Once you have fixed the cheerleader outfits it just happens.

Reactions: barrio96

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
MY Game says SFIGHTERS1.png is missing at the start of the game when some guy was flirting with Sarah in the backyard. Need Help.
I formatted my laptop, don't have the file but I uploaded it quite a few times +10 times just look for it,start like 50 pages back

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.8.2
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Dont try to use cheat as soon as you start the game, play at least until you get the phone from Warren. (5mins into game)
  6. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Other mods:
  1. Bug Fixes
  2. Android Port
  3. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  4. Compressed PC version
Hey mate,
Thanks for your mod, its very helpful! its really hard work put in this mod.
With the dates, the countdown timer doesn't freeze as it is supposed to do. I've tried 3 times already & it always failed.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey mate,
Thanks for your mod, its very helpful! its really hard work put in this mod.
With the dates, the countdown timer doesn't freeze as it is supposed to do. I've tried 3 times already & it always failed.
I haven't reach all the dates except Carol and Alison to fully check. I'm making a bypass for the dates atm. Some of date timers uses the internal countdown that's why the timer lock doesn't work. I will sort this out very soon.

Last edited:

Elfant

Oct 29, 2019
False Alarm. The files are .rpgmv and the files i need are .png. When i extract these into the faces folder error remains :(
This one you can fix with renaming the a copy .rpgmv in SFIGHTERS1.rpgmv, but you get this sort of failure again and again. At some point I was unable to fix it anymore. My recommendation is: Download the game again from a different mirror.

I have a different problem: I had finish the painting job for the blond "stepsister" and met Maria in the hallway, but I can´t use the shower. It is a bug or miss I something?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
False Alarm. The files are .rpgmv and the files i need are .png. When i extract these into the faces folder error remains :(
Use the compress posted at the compress post. It has all the missing pictures fixes.

This one you can fix with renaming the a copy .rpgmv in SFIGHTERS1.rpgmv, but you get this sort of failure again and again. At some point I was unable to fix it anymore. My recommendation is: Download the game again from a different mirror.

I have a different problem: I had finish the painting job for the blond "stepsister" and met Maria in the hallway, but I can´t use the shower. It is a bug or miss I something?
To bypass this bug, go into your item menu >> essential menu >> phone, then exit and the circle should show

OR

Use the fix: LINK

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes