smokefall

Sep 30, 2019
I finished Maria's quests, but Lucy's quests did not appear, what should I do to make them work? Does anyone have a full save of version 0.8.1 or 0.8.2

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
jesus fk i already put the bgm to off yet those fk horrible rap music still fking torture my ears whenever that braindead of sister show up.

Ambadie010

Dec 7, 2018
Sorry for this, but i can't continue Lucy's because of the maria date and it's stuck. Is the content of 8.2 over in this?
Thank You

Last edited:

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Sorry for this, but i can't continue Lucy's because of the maria date and it's stuck. Is the content of 8.2 over in this?
Thank You
There are NO Lucy quests as of yet. I'm not sure what you mean about Maria date? Does that mean that the particular date is stuck or does it mean that you can't advance past the dates? Because the dates and the events in the new house are all that remains to do if you have completed Helen's and the Maid's events.

Last edited:

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
There's something I've been meaning to ask this for a while but is there any significance to feeding all the cats around town? Does it unlock some kind of bonus content or something?

ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
There's something I've been meaning to ask this for a while but is there any significance to feeding all the cats around town? Does it unlock some kind of bonus content or something?
If you feed some cats and then go to the ma0 above knightown you will find a lady then you can later find her by searching all parks in maps she has 3 scenes only

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Question: about daisy and her mother, I can already do anal with both of them, but daisy's book of faces still tells me to invite daisy on dates, visit them and complete events. I also already used dick to massage daisy's ass, got daisy to bj me after covering her up for losing the cat, fingered her mother while she talked to the neighboor, got her to give me a bj after the gym session, and both already masturbate with the dildo xtra size (but I can only spy them, idk if I'm meant to be able to enter the room). Is there anything else to be done with them or is the book of faces just bugged? I also have incest patch on, but didn't seem to find a chance to get both of them togheter, so idk if there's a scene with both like alison+noa (btw if someone can list incest patch features to me or give me a link to a list, I would be super thankfull)

Reactions: chuckd2041

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Anyone who's still on Beggar's Patreon did he in any recent post just hinted or anything at all, when the time might come for a quest to "romance" Lucy Robson. I mean why not if we are already doing twin, it should be same thing without him incurring Patreon wraith.....

Everyone in the story has at least one/two HC scenes with MC, and next to Maria I find Lucy hottest and I swear not at all because she may be his Land-Lady....

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes