DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Okay so I finally reached the part where you have to choose which mob you want to work for. I just want to know a few things like what are the consequences for choosing one over the others, what are the benefits for choosing each mob and how with each mob effect the story and the family. Also I have the cheat mod installed and with the teleport cheat I already found out Jack's back story which then lead me to living with Lucy. I realized I wasn't supposed to see that part yet so I didn't save out of fear that it would break the game. So another question I have is that do you only get that part by choosing a specific mob or doesn't that happen no matter what? Again I just want details on each path.
You will live with Lucy and will have an option to see Jack's story anyways. You may (or may not) loose some characters killed (which are rival mobs members), but further mob content is not implemented yet, so noone knows what do you loose and what do you win exactly choosing certain gang. I think everyone do a save right before mob selection and keep it for better times.
I could recommend you to load this save a few times and check the options for each mob (gang introduction and a way u unite with lucy), note the characters killed and proceed to further content a way you like. You have finished all the side questlines to this point, aren't you? If not, do it, due some of them needs your presence in the old (Jack's) house

Last edited:

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
You will live with Lucy and will have an option to see Jack's story anyways. You may (or may not) loose some characters killed (which are rival mobs members), but further mob content is not implemented yet, so noone knows what do you loose and what do you win exactly choosing certain gang. I think everyone do a save right before mob selection and keep it for better times.
I could recommend you to load this save a few times and check the options for each mob (gang introduction and a way u unite with lucy), note the characters killed and proceed to further content a way you like. You have finished all the side questlines to this point, aren't you? If not, do it, due some of them needs your presence in the old (Jack's) house
If you're talking about the other characters individual stories then I think the only one left for me is Tyna. Although if there's something else I need to do please let me know. And are you implying that the only real significance there is by choosing a mob is that you choose which of the girls you've met so far gets to live? Because the russian lady seemed like she might tell you something horrible about Jack that would drive you wanting revenge for something.
Also if the fight thing is also in this like in the original game then does choosing a mob mean you also fight for them?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
If you're talking about the other characters individual stories then I think the only one left for me is Tyna. Although if there's something else I need to do please let me know. And are you implying that the only real significance there is by choosing a mob is that you choose which of the girls you've met so far gets to live? Because the russian lady seemed like she might tell you something horrible about Jack that would drive you wanting revenge for something.
Also if the fight thing is also in this like in the original game then does choosing a mob mean you also fight for them?
No idea, man... As I said before, here's neither mob questlines nor the pussyfight at this moment... Nesrot's side looks most logical to choose in this situation, Warren's the 2nd... But both lead to loosing some girls. Russians lead to no deaths (as i remember), but i see no reasons to join them in psychological terms (while I'm russian myself). I don't know why someone could choose chinese mob, maybe it's implemented for asian auditory.

Reactions: Jarul
Aug 29, 2020
Then how do players experience the content? Its my understanding that eventually in the story you move to a new house? If the Maria/Amy house events and content is in the old house, wouldnt that mean if you are already in the new house you lost your chance to see it?

Ugh, this wouldnt be an issue if he had worked on the family first then branched out to side characters...

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Then how do players experience the content? Its my understanding that eventually in the story you move to a new house? If the Maria/Amy house events and content is in the old house, wouldnt that mean if you are already in the new house you lost your chance to see it?

Ugh, this wouldnt be an issue if he had worked on the family first then branched out to side characters...
No, all this content is in the new house (and nearby)

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes