smokefall

Sep 30, 2019
Hello everyone, guys, help me, I don't understand, The task is to talk to Phil at the main entrance to the school, but he is not there, what should be done to make him appear?

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hello everyone, guys, help me, I don't understand, The task is to talk to Phil at the main entrance to the school, but he is not there, what should be done to make him appear?
This has been answered a few times, you need to go to the store and buy the expensive jewel then keep going on dates with carol until it promts you to go to school totalk to Christian then do his quest until you have to fight phil then he should be there. Hope this helps

Reactions: smokefall

smokefall

Sep 30, 2019
This has been answered a few times, you need to go to the store and buy the expensive jewel then keep going on dates with carol until it promts you to go to school totalk to Christian then do his quest until you have to fight phil then he should be there. Hope this helps
Thanks, I'll check it now)

rocluu

Oct 12, 2017
Phil is between the school iron gate and the classroom, not outside the gate

Last edited:

donyboy007

May 19, 2018
How to get dildo scene when MC spy on Daisy room? I already put the dildo on the mailbox, but scene didn't appear. (4 Pink Hearts)

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
How to get dildo scene when MC spy on Daisy room? I already put the dildo on the mailbox, but scene didn't appear. (4 Pink Hearts)
Looks like u should have 5k+ relationship with her. I grinded it to 3k and still got a message "need more relationship". I was tired of grinding and raised it manually to 5k via save editor. After that I've got it.

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Okay so I finally reached the part where you have to choose which mob you want to work for. I just want to know a few things like what are the consequences for choosing one over the others, what are the benefits for choosing each mob and how with each mob effect the story and the family. Also I have the cheat mod installed and with the teleport cheat I already found out Jack's back story which then lead me to living with Lucy. I realized I wasn't supposed to see that part yet so I didn't save out of fear that it would break the game. So another question I have is that do you only get that part by choosing a specific mob or doesn't that happen no matter what? Again I just want details on each path.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes