Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Should the Dates be bypass , showing only the final lewd scenes for all?
Thinking about adding it to the cheat mod or you guys like the way it is.
I only made the Carol one for me today while I was playing as thats how far I reached, but wondering what you guys think.
As far as I'm concerned you could eliminate the dates with the restaurant scenes or pool scenes--that is, the scenes that have those damn speech bubbles things that you have to click on. Yuck for me as I play on a small tablet and the things are hard to read.

Tarpenz

Nov 5, 2019
Not sure if this is a specific bug in my game but Saturday dates with Beth ends up giving negative points every time i think the reason is that there are no question in the drink part of the date and it just skips it so when you go to the pool it counts as failed or something like that. and i tried checking but didn't wanna check 21 page to see if this was a re post

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
gent got the best girls, biggest tits with redhair, perfect ass with ivy asnd better futa with the tough girl
I agree in terms of looks, Gents do have some big assets from the pictures I saw especially the redhair girl and Ivy ass. I haven't reach that part but read choosing certain gangs caused someone to die. Will look into it when I reach that point.

As far as I'm concerned you could eliminate the dates with the restaurant scenes or pool scenes--that is, the scenes that have those damn speech bubbles things that you have to click on. Yuck for me as I play on a small tablet and the things are hard to read.
That's what I meant, all the interactive dates would be removed/skipped and only the final sex scenes left. Meaning you can either do the dates like normal or choose to just see the final scenes which finishes the dates quest-line with that person. Something like what I did for Jet learning in the cheat mod.

I have only completed Carol dates so far and works without problem. Cause to me the dates are just boring and prolonged crap.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I agree in terms of looks, Gents do have some big assets from the pictures I saw especially the redhair girl and Ivy ass. I haven't reach that part but read choosing certain gangs caused someone to die. Will look into it when I reach that point.

That's what I meant, all the interactive dates would be removed/skipped and only the final sex scenes left. Meaning you can either do the dates like normal or choose to just see the final scenes which finishes the dates quest-line with that person. Something like what I did for Jet learning in the cheat mod.

I have only completed Carol dates so far and works without problem. Cause to me the dates are just boring and prolonged crap.
With you 100 percent

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
I just want to know, this game and the previous game has the same content and story or not?

Last edited:

Rindos

May 4, 2017
I have delivery quest bugged. There's no blinking near the apartments. is there any way to fix it? i play on the newest version (0.82)

cubo80

Sep 25, 2017
Immagine.png hi everybody i'm doing the main quest but at some point after i helped the blond stepsister with her adult comics i have to take a bath but i don't know how i have to do, help please. Thank you all.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes