Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
LIKE IF U CHOOSE THE RUSSIAN GANG

This ain't youtube :eek::oops:
Just kidding don't mind me

As to what you was referencing; I prefer the gangs shown below in terms of "how they look alone", maybe even the Asian gang also. But I haven't reached that far, so..........who knows

5.png

OR

2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Iluha

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
How do you download new version of the game while keeping the old one
Just download and extract to a different location. If you meant continue gameplay from where you left off from old. Then copy save folder from old to new. Save folder is located in the "www" folder in the game directory.

meeharu

Jan 30, 2018
hey guy did you have save in before party start? / I made a wrong choice , I chose to hit the scene where sarah was raped by other people. and I don't save the game it before game start. THX for help

Reactions: chicho1958

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
the revamp already has more content 2 updates ago.
It only lacks a couple of events from the previous one and characters such as:
Pussy Fight Event
Tyna quest
Amaria (Tyna's aunt) Quest
Sasha (Sarah's friend / rival in the previous game version, Nesrot's sister)
Amy quest
Laura Quest
Sarah Quest.
I want sasha back she's better then sarah. also need lucy's quest and date already.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I want sasha back she's better then sarah. also need lucy's quest and date already.
I 100% agree with you with Sasha. In the Ova when her path became fully available I always choose her over Sarah as well. As for Lucy story wise she is just about where she was before the Ova was cancelled if not a bit further.

But on another note the school part of the game is still incomplete as well. Those two new girls have no content and the same can be said of both the Music and the Gym teachers.

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I 100% agree with you with Sasha. In the Ova when her path became fully available I always choose her over Sarah as well. As for Lucy story wise she is just about where she was before the Ova was cancelled if not a bit further.

But on another note the school part of the game is still incomplete as well. Those two new girls have no content and the same can be said of both the Music and the Gym teachers.
need content for the muslim girl too.

barraky

Jun 17, 2020
how do i get the scenes for Maria and Sarah? i seem to be missing a lot of them. i already finished the game but i dont know how to get hose scenes.
1.PNG 2.PNG

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Error loading in save even in intro compress version via joiplay emulator
That's usually a plugin issue, I can't say without more information.
But I am assuming when Joiplay injects the cheat menu by " " into the game , some error happened that messed with the plugin file.

OR

you are using a old save that the newer version of the game changed its plugin, hence it gives this error.

Make sure the game it updated to v0.8.2, if using the compress you need the update patch posted at the compress post and then try to load the save. If still not working, try starting a new game to rule out the save file is the caused.

If you need further assistance, pm me. I would try to fix the save for you, if it is the save file fault.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Should the Dates be bypass , showing only the final lewd scenes for all?
Thinking about adding it to the cheat mod or you guys like the way it is.
I only made the Carol one for me today while I was playing as thats how far I reached, but wondering what you guys think.

Reactions: Darkwofl
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes