chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
im stuck at marias quest line the hint says to check the pool in the morning and she is not there , also can not find lubricant any idea what im doing wrong?
That's for your new house quest line for Maria,if you just started ignore the top pics and play till you move to new house,I strongly suggest to keep save where you have to choose gang,in case you want to see other gangsin the future

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Wanna wish everyone a happy new year, stay safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do :). See you all next year

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Could someone tell me the different opinions of the gangs? (I mean, what if I choose one gang and not the other?
Just keep a save where you choose, incase in the future you want to see other results,if you lose it just post, I'll send you one,even thou I uploaded it like 20 times,so you just gotta look for them

Reactions: Voidforce

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
which one has more content? Revamp version or normal version??

the revamp already has more content 2 updates ago.
It only lacks a couple of events from the previous one and characters such as:
Pussy Fight Event
Tyna quest
Amaria (Tyna's aunt) Quest
Sasha (Sarah's friend / rival in the previous game version, Nesrot's sister)
Amy quest
Laura Quest
Sarah Quest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Busras

Unravelking

Oct 3, 2020
Can someone help me please, I started over my game and I reach the part where I gave Sarah a card n right after existing her room Morgan call n I was moved to the living room with Maria she was playing with my **** and then Joanna called n we went to the club but the video Ain't playing it stuck, please help

Reactions: chicho1958

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Please make an android link , most of the people use their phones to play this game
In order to play on phone, use Joiplay emulator app on the google store.
Most people play on PC, hence that is the platform the creator chooses to release the game. There is NO official android port.

The unofficial port is skipped for this version and may be discontinued until final game version.

Last edited:
Reactions: stromrunner101

dxbloodz

Jun 25, 2018
In order to play on phone, use Joiplay emulator app on the google store.
Most people play on PC, hence that is the platform the creator chooses to release the game. There is NO official android port.

The unofficial port is skipped for this version and may be discontinued until final game version.
I tried to download compress version and launched in joiplay emulator but not hi g appear is there any way to fix?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can someone help me please, I started over my game and I reach the part where I gave Sarah a card n right after existing her room Morgan call n I was moved to the living room with Maria she was playing with my **** and then Joanna called n we went to the club but the video Ain't playing it stuck, please help
You the 2nd with that issue,thought they fixed it,only thing I can do is to pass that scene for you,just send me the save. Do you run game as administrator?

Reactions: Unravelking
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes