kaitaker55

Aug 6, 2017
cause then you cant do illegal shit like sell drugs or break into ppls houses w/o a warrant, which , and this may just be a coincidence, is the reason mafias seem to be interested in us, other than the secret that exists due to us being jack's son and daughter of dr. robson (the xennax connection). still, other than this game breaking change, your proposal seems valid. To be fair though, the lack of ability to get into certain places after the gang choosing has also resulted in a lot of issues in questlines designed before the gang feature, so maybe have some ability in the bug fixer to teleport to certain locations for those questlines? dunno if thats feasable though
Well i will wait

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
I need help, after I help Laura with her project I’m supposed to take a shower but the icon don’t appear, it’s a bug? How I can continue the story, I’m stuck.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I need help, after I help Laura with her project I’m supposed to take a shower but the icon don’t appear, it’s a bug? How I can continue the story, I’m stuck.
Go into your item menu >> essential menu >> phone, then exit and the circle should show in shower

Or

Use the bug-fix - LINK

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Damn Chicho I was planning to contribute in starting all over finishing the sub missions till the gang choosing, thanks mate
if i recall i left that save with a bonus,go to markus house or if save is in kitchen just go to mom and sister,my fav scene :)

tiggy

Jun 16, 2017
im stuck at marias quest line the hint says to check the pool in the morning and she is not there , also can not find lubricant any idea what im doing wrong?

Reactions: chicho1958

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
im stuck at marias quest line the hint says to check the pool in the morning and she is not there , also can not find lubricant any idea what im doing wrong?
The lube is in the sex shop. The Maria quest thing is just a bit screwed, but it's not bugged. The quest will continue correctly after you choose a faction.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I didn't bother with the sex shop in the start, so I don't know for certain about it being unavailable in the start. I know, you can buy stuff after your gf calls you about a mold of your dick. Proceed with the main quest and it should trigger.

Jmat13

Aug 12, 2019
could i plz get the save from when you have to choose which mafia you want to join new laptop and that's where i left off dnt wont to start over i have the save file that was on here but cant get it to work so either way im needing help plz and thank you

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Damn it, when I chose Warren for the Mafia options I expected to actually help the dad character since its not often these types of games make the father present so much plus his backstory is pretty sad forced cringe but sad.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
It’s hard to choose a gang and See others characters get kill, you get attached to everyone, Ivanna, Ling, Nora, Jacklinne, I think this is the way the creator make us feel real bad.

Dagadu63

Dec 31, 2020
Version v0.7.8.1 Updated

May or MAY NOT be a Full-Save. (As Always)

Text in RED is new the scenes & Information about the latest version of the game
Remember to get the Version v0.7.8.1

Change-log v0.7.8.1
  • Reduze total size of game
  • Fixed some minor bugs
  • Add hidden event in High neighborhood East
  • Add hidden event in Commercial neighborhood West
  • Add hidden event in City
  • Update Neigborhhood High neighborhood East
  • Update Neigborhhood Commercial neighborhood West
  • Add Main history content
  • Add Jack's Life
  • Update some Portaits
  • Change color of UI

Go to your Phone & Press the B and you can see all the available characters in the Current Version of the game.
There are also scenes that are Onetime-events only, Those you'll have to play the game yourself.

All Babysitter is done events done.
Just either call them or do their job again and you can repeat the scenes.

Schoolmates.
Carol
Branda
Pam
Nadine
Sandra
Rachel
Daisy
Beth

Teachers
Lissette
Miss. Taylor
Mrs. Turner

World
Morgan's Mom
Morgan's aunt
Marge & Sharon Threesome (Put vine in fridge)
Daisy's Mom
Mrs. Jordan
Marcus Mom Alison (To get the threesome scene just visit Alison (Marcus home) and press "Call Sharon")
Marcus Sister Noa
Marcus Cousin Andrea

Milf Debbie (You can find her in front of Amaria Market"
Teenager that loves weed "High Neighborhood East"
Feeding hungry cats? Let me give you a reward (One time event) (Further down below there is a map made by Wrecker, Feed 15 cats and you will find her in barlytown park)

Andrea's friend Rose ( You can find them at midtown, but since the map ain't updated i'll give you guys some pictures where to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just visit them at their homes at Afternoon. ( If you dont know where there house is Check your Phone & Press the house icon)

Institute
At the institute(School) You can have sex with:
Carol
Sandra
Pam
Branda
Lissette
Mss. Taylor
Nadine.
Daisy
Turner

You will find them with a "Heart" above there heads.

Work-Related.
The Hospital Has some Repeatable scenes but A-LOT of them are one time Events.
So you will have to do the jobs. They are Straight Forward. Take the online course from your Phone and then do the job a few times and take the course again repeat. When you become a nurse go to the individual rooms and they will tell you what to do. The director also has a job for you that gives you 2 Repeating scenes.

Hornet Garage
Just go there and work after 8 and you will get her full scene.

Have fun.

To use this save:
Get the game and make a save on the 21 slot then Copy, Paste and Overwrite it with this one.

PS:
I have intentionally
NOT updated the save file (AGAIN). This update of the game has a lot of one-time events so if i just give you the save file you'll just miss majority of the content for this update. Just follow the in game walk though
and you'll see everything.

I added a new Save file. Save 24 is a save where you have the option to choose your own Mafia.
You have 45 seconds to run over, so you have to be slightly quick. From there just follow the walkthough.
Would you help me with the save from after helping laura making comics? I'm stuck after talking to maria and have to shower

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
It’s hard to choose a gang and See others characters get kill, you get attached to everyone, Ivanna, Ling, Nora, Jacklinne, I think this is the way the creator make us feel real bad.
Never really felt attached to anyone of them tbh, there's already like 20+ women in the game and the gang members aren't all that special body/relationship wise.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Never really felt attached to anyone of them tbh, there's already like 20+ women in the game and the gang members aren't all that special body/relationship wise.
For me is different, I really like those woman, yes you can’t be with all at the same time but at least they really good.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes