pratham1101

Jul 18, 2018
go sat morning 8am to their house,suppose to have a scene,i'll check your file see what you missing
yup, tried that, no dice. but then again, maybe you can figure something out with the variables. Thanks. i'll also add my most recent save in front of their house.

lequan91

Dec 29, 2020
Is anyone playing the game in Mac OS? I downloaded and it says the app cannot be opened. When I opened the folder package and found the folder MacOS, normally for the other Mac games, I would find the Terminal file there so it can run in Mac OS, however for this game, it is just the Text file.
Any idea guys?

kaitaker55

Aug 6, 2017
Why don't make a cop choice when choice gang ? That will make no girl die and will make easy when play quest i can't go in hornet pub because i choice russian bitch ☹ and i have quest in there

Reactions: Hakkira

pratham1101

Jul 18, 2018
Why don't make a cop choice when choice gang ? That will make no girl die and will make easy when play quest i can't go in hornet pub because i choice russian bitch ☹ and i have quest in there
cause then you cant do illegal shit like sell drugs or break into ppls houses w/o a warrant, which , and this may just be a coincidence, is the reason mafias seem to be interested in us, other than the secret that exists due to us being jack's son and daughter of dr. robson (the xennax connection). still, other than this game breaking change, your proposal seems valid. To be fair though, the lack of ability to get into certain places after the gang choosing has also resulted in a lot of issues in questlines designed before the gang feature, so maybe have some ability in the bug fixer to teleport to certain locations for those questlines? dunno if thats feasable though

Last edited:

nlrann

Sep 11, 2019
Hi,

When I click on my youtv profile it says that I need a better computer.
How do I buy a computer ? tried the mall and several store, can't find a place to buy it... :(

Nice game. lots of contents.

Mar 29, 2018
Hi,

When I click on my youtv profile it says that I need a better computer.
How do I buy a computer ? tried the mall and several store, can't find a place to buy it... :(

Nice game. lots of contents.
Not implemented yet. You can get a upgrade at the game store but nothing more yet.

Tarpenz

Nov 5, 2019
does anyone know what the point was with the gas mask person who steals 50$ from you in Jets (second maybe third forgot which one) retrieve important papers mission been bugging me for a while now... (btw the mission i'm talking about is the one with Cloe the trans/futa where her and Jet distracts the old dude in the Mansion)

Last edited:

nlrann

Sep 11, 2019
Not implemented yet. You can get a upgrade at the game store but nothing more yet.
Ok.
I'm not sure I have the upgrade. When I go to the game store in the afternoon, he asks me if I have the videos (which I don't have) but nothing else. Not implemented yet ?

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Ok.
I'm not sure I have the upgrade. When I go to the game store in the afternoon, he asks me if I have the videos (which I don't have) but nothing else. Not implemented yet ?
You give him the videos, and he'll give you a computer and you go home and repair it.

nathaniel wright

Aug 30, 2017
So does anyone know what to do after the events when your father gets mad that you fucked all three of the girls on the ship and takes you home. MC says he looks upset but when I go home he's not there and once I go into the house I can't leave. Can somebody help me plz.

Voidforce

Feb 24, 2020
One question if I do Jason missions, are there gey scenes? Or doing his missions I sleep with his mother or a relative

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes