pratham1101

Jul 18, 2018
Hey guys, quick question. So there's this part in Nadine's quest where you have to wait for her at home at 4 am, but... well i'm at the new house and she seems to be going to the old house. Any way i can still enter the old house somehow?

Joker619

Nov 4, 2020
Hello guys , I have a problem with the game !
I am stuck in this mission for waren , i have to find a laptop but i don't find it (i think it's normal)
The next scene Dr Robson enter in the appartment and i have to hide from her !
If i stay in the main room, she find me and it's Game Over !
if i enter in an other room i am totaly stuck when I appear in the new room !
View attachment 947726
Bedroom closet

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
pretty sure Nesrots was the most popular in the poll, followed by the russians
I know in the OVA version the Russians mob was the most popular however in this one I from what I have seen so far the Chinese one is more popular or at least reward wise seems better.

But then again that is my opinion.

Reactions: Darkwofl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, it's been a long time since I played this but there wasn't a mini-game where Laura was asleep? did they remove it? I got to the mission of the comics but nothing comes out, just says "she is beautiful" :unsure:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I know in the OVA version the Russians mob was the most popular however in this one I from what I have seen so far the Chinese one is more popular or at least reward wise seems better.

But then again that is my opinion.
gentleman got the best girls

pratham1101

Jul 18, 2018
guys, can someone lend me a hand here? i'm unable to interact with diasy and shirley, but i can still interact with and complete quests for other girls. I'm at the part where i have to meet daisy and shirley on saturday morning. Thanks

Link to the file:

Reactions: chicho1958

Ganesh

May 5, 2018
IMG_20201228_153429.jpg

Guys , can anybody help me on the cheat which I am not getting. Followed the steps as given for PC cheat mod. Overwritten in game folder almost played 30mins of the game still no cheat activated.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 960268

Guys , can anybody help me on the cheat which I am not getting. Followed the steps as given for PC cheat mod. Overwritten in game folder almost played 30mins of the game still no cheat activated.
Are you using v0.8.2 of the game and did you wait till you get the phone from warren?

I suggest you try again and follow the detail instructions with pictures at the instruction post.
Let me know if you still getting problems. Once you follow the detail instructions you should not get any problems.

Last edited:

Dromspeed

Nov 29, 2020
is there a amy scene? i complete almost all. but i can't see amy's scene. i watched just 2. one is first scene in new house, another is very short scene. What did I miss? What should I do? plz explane.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
guys, can someone lend me a hand here? i'm unable to interact with diasy and shirley, but i can still interact with and complete quests for other girls. I'm at the part where i have to meet daisy and shirley on saturday morning. Thanks

Link to the file: Mega
go sat morning 8am to their house,suppose to have a scene,i'll check your file see what you missing

cubo80

Sep 25, 2017
what i have to do... the game told "go to street and talk to Marckus" wich street? they have approved some kind of sexual law please help me

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes