DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
NEEED HELP
i am stuck i have to complete jet's mission
Jet's delivery missions are not implemented in this version. Just proceed the main quest line and u'll get a couple.
And I couldn’t get Alison theeesome
And please where can I buy gifts to give carol
Complete Alison's dates until u get anal. Also u need to max Noah's relationship (for 3some with her) as soon as Morgan's mom's (for 3some with her).
Gifts could be bought in online shop at your pc/phone.

Syndicat

Jan 18, 2018
Jet's delivery missions are not implemented in this version. Just proceed the main quest line and u'll get a couple.
my main quest said to finish jet main quest sir but when go to jet main quest they said to focus on familly sir

kuroinokenshi

Aug 20, 2017
Will they release the latest version on android? I can't play it with Joiplay, it doesn't catch me, I really want to play the most recent version

:'v:cry::cry:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Hmmm :unsure: Well, as expected, the upcoming update will probably be dedicated to Amy. Perhaps to both sisters - Maria's daughters. In this regard, the question arises: will the confrontation of gangs be implemented in Rewamp or will it still be the basis for the future MNL 2.0? Maybe someone has insider information about the future development of the game?

Reactions: allintine

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That's right but I received the broken PC after moving to the new house. Couldn't find the bag containing videos (in the park) before that time. Now I'm stuck at Morgan quest which tells me to check my YouTV profile.
Even if I say it a million times people just want rush game and leave side quests for last and that's wrong,as soon you get a new face in bof do his/her quests and get it over with. Just scroll some pages back and download my saved game,all done,maybe got left the last update didn't bother to do it because was only some scenes

Mar 28, 2019
This NTR Stuff is full optional. lol

Just don't fuck with the quest and Sarah stills in line.
BoN said that he would make NTR after stories, but you know he could not. I wonder how he makes update plan now. Does he only listen to patron votes to decide what to do next? Many graphics, like attic hole, were made last year, but never implemented, and now may have been wasted. I do not know whether house events in early versions, like AmyS graphics under /www/img/pictures will be replaced in future, or only background changed for new house.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
BoN said that he would make NTR after stories, but you know he could not. I wonder how he makes update plan now. Does he only listen to patron votes to decide what to do next? Many graphics, like attic hole, were made last year, but never implemented, and now may have been wasted. I do not know whether house events in early versions, like AmyS graphics under /www/img/pictures will be replaced in future, or only background changed for new house.
Why would Bon listen to none Patrons. I'm a Patron and trust me I give him a piece of my mind too. I don't go around beating the bushes,sometimes seems like he on same boat as icstor he just wants milk the cow

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Why would Bon listen to none Patrons. I'm a Patron and trust me I give him a piece of my mind too. I don't go around beating the bushes,sometimes seems like he on same boat as icstor he just wants milk the cow
Actually while not to much of a greater extent as he used to he does also listen to non Patreons. I noticed he does read the reviews that we leave him for this game and at a few points in time I have even seen him take some of the advice from the non patreons as well as the paying customers as well.

He did this much more heavily back when the Ova version of the game was the dominate version in the beginning as well.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes